The winery Regina Viarum elaborates this Regina Viarum Godello , a white wine from Ribeira Sacra made of godello. The Regina Viarum Godello is the ideal white to combine with farmer’s cheese and cheese. Uvinum users reviewed this white wine with 4 of 5 points.
- View: It is a bright and clean wine, light intensity and color and gold.
- Nose: In the first instance impresses very aromatic, ripe fruit notes marked intensity. light notes of wood.
- Mouth: Passing the palate it is fresh and soft. Its intensity is medium, as sweet and sour is quite generous and balanced. unctuous, long and dry finish, woodsy.
APPELLATION: Ribeira Sacra.
VINEYARD: Wineries & Vineyards Height.
AGEING: 3 months on fine lees in French oak foudre.
PREPARATION: Manual harvest, the wort is obtained by bleeding occurs and then the fermentation process, carried out naturally in wood barrels French controlled temperature conditions.
WINE PAIRING: It can be served with seafood, fish, game meats, rice with vegetables, sausages.
RECOMMENDED TEMPERATURE SERVICE: 10-12 °C
“- TASTING NOTES: Golden yellow clean and shiny. Intense aroma of ripe fruit (apple, pear) with floral notes. Medium intensity. pleasantly sweet, fresh, warm entry with soft acidity. Harmonious, spacious, well structured and balanced. Lingering in the mouth.
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13º
- TEMPERATURE: 10 ° to 12 ° C
- PAIRING: Ideal with seafood, fish, poultry, rice, cheese”
“I thought that the Regina Viarum Godello had a very light colour. On the nose, this is a white wine with aromas of acacia flowers . It is a with a harmonious flavours.
It did not match with the dinner.
Brought by a friend and I opened it with him.”
“Regina Viarum Godello Is a great variety in the Ribera Sacra, on the banks of the River Sil. A wine to enjoy and drink without complications but without neglecting the wine with character, fresh and delicious but sporting an interesting complexity without becoming at all, a complex wine.”