Bodegas Aalto (Ribera del Duero)
£27.12 (Approximate price)
It is not possible to buy Aalto 2015 right now.
Aalto 2015 is one of the best-known wines of Ribera del Duero, a great red wine made from a very meticulous selection of Fine Tinto of excellent quality that comes mostly from the 150 small plots of old vineyards that Bodegas Aalto has in seven different towns in Burgos Ribera del Duero as well as other young vineyards from two towns in the province of Valladolid.
But that Aalto 2015 is one of the most recognized wines of the D.O. is no surprise: it could not be otherwise considering that the winemaker is Mariano García, considered one of the best winemakers in the world and whose contribution to the quality and fame of the Ribera del Duero wines is indisputable.
The result of the great work done by García is a very balanced and complex, full of personality and strength red wine, a long-keeping red that will gain complexity over the years. Enjoy it now at Uvinum!
Technical sheet · Aalto
|Type Of Wine:||red wine|
|Vintage:||2015 Other vintages|
|Appellation:||Ribera del Duero (Castilla y León,Spain)|
|Volume:||75cl Other volumes|
|Grapes:||Tinto Fino (100%)|
|Pairing:||Regional CuisineSpoon dishesMeatDuckSpanish CuisineRed meatGame|
You may also be interested in...
Description · Bodegas Aalto
Aalto 2015 (Tinto Fino)
TASTING NOTE OF Aalto 2015 :
- View: dark purple
- Nose: fruity aromas, licorice, mineral. Aromas typical of the passage through barrel such as vanilla, mocha, tobacco. Harmonious, persistent.
- Mouth: Intense, broad, elegant, fruity, fleshy, long. Sweet tannins and well balanced.
ORIGIN DENOMINATION: Ribera del Duero
VIÑEDO: Bodegas Aalto
AGING: 16 months in new and new barrels of French and American oak.
WINE MATCHING: spoon dishes, sausages, meats, game, cured cheeses.
CONSUMPTION TEMPERATURE: 16-18ºC
ALCOHOLIC GRADUATION: 14%
Aalto was founded in 1998 by the hand of Mariano Garcia (Bodegas Mauro and former winemaker at Vega Sicilia) with Javier Zaccagnini (Bodegas Ossian). It was launched in February 1999 with financial support from several investors excited about the quality wine. Mariano Garcia is the winemaker and...
Buy Bodegas Aalto Wine:
Highlighted review about Aalto 2015
Posted on 30/05/18 at 17.22
- It occurs in Aalto Storage Quintanilla of Top (Valladolid). It is a single variety Tinto Fino comes from old vines between 40 and 100 years.
- The harvest is done manually, carefully selecting each cluster.
- This wine has a good integration of...
More reviews about Aalto 2015
Posted on 23/05/18 at 04.28
Posted on 14/03/18 at 10.59
Posted on 02/03/18 at 04.12
- View: Given, Aalto 2015 has a dark purple
- Nose: The nose Aalto 2015 presents a great fruit intensity with aromas of wood in the background, giving complexity without diminishing...
Posted on 02/01/18 at 04.42
Elegant with balanced tannins and excellent acidity that gives it freshness.
Posted on 10/11/17 at 04.50
Posted on 30/10/17 at 18.00
Posted on 28/09/17 at 04.21
Posted on 23/09/17 at 04.58
Posted on 14/09/17 at 04.35
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Aalto 2016
Reviews about Aalto 2013
Reviews about Aalto 2011