Bodegas Alión (Ribera del Duero)
Technical sheet · Alion
|Type Of Wine:||red wine|
|Vintage:||2015 Other vintages|
|Appellation:||Ribera del Duero (Castilla y León,Spain)|
|Volume:||75cl Other volumes|
|Grapes:||Tempranillo, Tinto Fino|
If you liked Alion 2015, you may also enjoy...
Description · Bodegas Alión
Alion 2015 (Tempranillo and Tinto Fino)
- View: intense and brilliant ruby color with violet hues.
- Nose: Intense aromas and citrus fruit, with notes of wild berries, violets and spices.
- Mouth: enveloping flavor with spicy notes of wild red fruits and well integrated tannins.
APPELLATION: Ribera del Duero (Castilla y Leon, Spain).
VINEYARD: Bodegas Alión.
GRAPES: Tempranillo and Tinto Fino.
AGEING: No undergoes a process of maturation.
PREPARATION: After the grapes are selected carefully and handpicked, they undergo a fermentation in stainless steel at controlled temperatures between 24 and 27 °C for 7 days.
PAIRING: Pasta with meat sauce, aged cheeses, roasted red meats and sausages.
TEMPERATURE: 12-14 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14%
Bodegas Alion, with this new challenge, the Alvarez family wanted to demonstrate that the legendary winery could make modern wines according to tendencies in the 21st century. Elegant and modern as Ribera del Duero can be. The Alión story began in 1986, when the Álvarez family decided to create a...
Buy Bodegas Alión Wine:
Highlighted review about Alion 2015
Posted on 11/07/19 at 12.19
More reviews about Alion 2015
Posted on 29/05/19 at 04.33
- View: Cherry red color with great intensity and depth.
- Nose: Good aromatic intensity. ripe berries and fruits dried and roasted.
Aging: 14 months in oak Grapes: Tempranillo
Posted on 25/05/19 at 03.54
Posted on 06/05/19 at 15.03
- It is made with variety of Tinto Fino and has appellation Bank Douro.
- The result is a modern, elegant wine with...
Posted on 21/04/19 at 03.44
Alcohol: 14, 0
Contents: 0, 75 l
The property was once known as "Pagos de la Vega de Santa Cecilia", then become Vega Sicilia. It is located in the heart of...
Posted on 05/04/19 at 05.41
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Alion 2012
Reviews about Alion 2011
Reviews about Alion 2009