Cillar de Silos (Ribera del Duero)
Technical sheet · Cillar de Silos Crianza
If you liked Cillar de Silos Crianza 2015, you may also enjoy...
Description · Cillar de Silos
Cillar de Silos Crianza 2015 (Tempranillo)
TASTING NOTES OF Cillar de Silos Crianza 2015:
- View: cherry color, purple hues.
- Nose: aromas of black and red fruit acid (raspberry and ripe blackberries), sweet spices (nutmeg, cloves, vanilla); cedar and light roast.
- Mouth: fleshy, silky, balanced with good structure, a refreshing acidity, yet ripe for polishing tannins.
APPELLATION: Ribera del Duero.
GRAPES: 100% Tempranillo.
AGEING: 13 months aging in French oak barrels.
PAIRING: grilled lamb chops, pastas, meats (grilled, roasted or stewed), casseroles.
TEMPERATURE: 16 °C.
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14%
Cillar de Silos
In Quintana de Pidio and Gumiel de Mercado rise the Cillar de Sillos vineyards, 48 hectares of the country's red variety (Tempranillo), situated on slopes and surrounded by woodland. Due to the use of the best planting density (2,800 stocks per hectare) and the cultivation techniques of green...
Buy Cillar de Silos Wine:
Highlighted review about Cillar de Silos Crianza 2015
Posted on 11/07/19 at 12.19
More reviews about Cillar de Silos Crianza 2015
Posted on 25/09/18 at 03.56
Posted on 13/06/18 at 04.07
Posted on 26/03/18 at 04.14
- Vista: The Crianza of Cillar de Silos has a color is cherry color with violet reflections
- Nose:: mixture elegance with maturity
- Mouth: Meaty, silky, balanced with good...
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Cillar de Silos Crianza 2009
Reviews about Cillar de Silos Crianza 2007