Arzuaga Navarro (Ribera del Duero)
Product not available in United States
Technical sheet · La Planta
- Type Of Wine:
- red wine
- 2016 Other vintages
- Arzuaga Navarro
- 75 cl Other volumes
- Tinto Fino
- MeatStartersHam and sausagesCheeseRed meatLambGrilled meatsManchego cheeseGoat cheeseJamon Iberico
- Contains Sulfites
- Alcohol Vol.:
If you liked La Planta 2016, you may also enjoy...
Description · Arzuaga Navarro
La Planta 2016 (Tinto Fino)
- View: cherry red, violet, clean, brilliant.
- Nose: red fruits (raspberry, cherry), aromatic intensity, notes of cocoa, coffee and roasted, typical of aging in wood.
- Palate: fresh and elegant wine, smooth and balanced input, feelings of fleshiness and volume. Aftertaste with hints of fruity tones detected in the nose.
DESIGNATION OF ORIGIN: Ribera del Duero
VINEYARD: Arzuaga Navarro
GRAPES: Tinto Fino (Tempranillo).
DEVELOPMENT AND AGING: The plant is a wine made from vines of Tinto Fino (known as Tempranillo in Ribera del Duero), with more than 20 years old. All from the farm, owned by the winery that gives its name to the wine. Quintanilla de Onesimo located in the heart of the Ribera del Duero. Soils with clay-limestone bedrock unfragmented less than one meter from the surface, with its altitude of about 900 meters give their special characteristics.
At the optimum point of maturity and harvested by hand in boxes of 15 kg, the clusters are chosen at the selection table, and then are destemmed and incubated in stainless steel tanks where they will macerate in cold and the alcoholic fermentation will take place at controlled temperatures between 22 ° C and 24 ° C.
The aging in barrels of French and American oak for 6 months makes it a wine full of fruit with maturity and elegance.
WINE MARINATION: starters and appetizers, rice, pasta, foie, meat, poultry, duck, lamb, fish, mushrooms, sausages, ham, cheeses
CONSUMPTION TEMPERATURE: 14-16ºC
ALCOHOLIC GRADUATION: 14%
Founded in the early 90's by the family Arzuaga Navarro, the winery bearing his name are an example of dedication and passion for land and wine. Florentino Arzuaga Navarro, near a silent Duero, bought a farm, for its size, has its own horizon. Then came the stock, the wine cellar and...
Buy Arzuaga Navarro Wine:
Highlighted review about La Planta 2016
More reviews about La Planta 2016
Posted on 03/06/18 at 13.17
Posted on 28/03/18 at 20.18
Posted on 05/05/17 at 11.19
- View: cherry red trim and cardinals, purple flashes.
- Nose: fresh fruit, cranberries, currants, raspberry, underbrush, hints of caramel and roasted.
Posted on 14/03/18 at 10.59
Posted on 09/03/18 at 03.34
Posted on 28/11/17 at 04.11
WINERY: Bodegas Arzuaga Navarro
Red made to give birth over 20 years old vines. Vineyards is located in Quintanilla de Onesimo province of Valladolid; on the...
Posted on 17/11/17 at 04.51
- View: La Planta The wine has a cherry red color, high layer with violet reflections
- Nose: From the outset, fruit stands as protagonist
- Palate: This red wine oak winery Arzuaga...
Posted on 10/11/17 at 04.50
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about La Planta 2015