“- Complex aromas of forest fruits lie on a symphony of oak, vanilla, cinnamon, toffee, spices and leather.
- Powerful on the palate, with fruit forward flavours of blackberry and plum backed by fruity tannins followed by an eternal finish.
- Maximum expression without excess.”
“- Rrich red cherry with evolution tones (brick) but with a hint of youth (indigo). Clean and brillant with distinct legs.
- On the nose; Within a complex forest aromas lies a symphony of oak... vanilla, cinnamon, coconut, clove and English chocolate. Berry and plum waft through the intense and potent aromas.
- On the palate; Maximum expression without excess. Tannic, tasty and potent, round and well-integrated alcohol level gives this wine a silky and viscous quality.
- This evolving wine astound the senses.”
“TASTING NOTES OF Linaje Garsea Reserva 2009:
- View: rich cherry red, shades of evolution (brick), but with a touch of youth (Indigo). Clean and bright.
- Nose: aromas of forest, a symphony of oak, vanilla, cinnamon, coconut, clove and chocolate English. Berries, plum burst.
- Mouth: tannic, tasty and powerful, round, well integrated spirit level, a silky viscose quality.
APPELLATION: VT Castilla y León.
“TASTING NOTES OF Linaje Garsea Reserva:
- View: Cherry red with symptoms of evolution (shingles), but with a youthful thought (indigo). Clean and shiny, satiny eminently.
- Nose: aromatic complex within the forest, endless oak aromas (vanilla, cinnamon, coconut, cloves, English chocolate) and height, blackberry and plum compote. Intense and powerful (without alcoholic trimmings, well balanced).
- Mouth: high expression, without excesses, tannic, tasty, powerful, round, integrated alcohol, satiny (silky and viscosity) and a long finish with hints of fruit, harmony on all four sides.
APPELLATION: Ribera del Duero.
VINEYARD: Linaje Garsea
GRAPES: 50% Tempranillo and 50% Tempranillo.
WINE PAIRING: Roast lamb or pork or grilled red meats, aged cheeses (Churra sheep). Smoked sausages.”