Bodegas Emilio Moro (Ribera del Duero)
£25.08 (Approximate price)
It is not possible to buy Malleolus 2013 right now.
Technical sheet · Malleolus
|Type Of Wine:||red wine|
|Vintage:||2013 Other vintages|
|Appellation:||Ribera del Duero (Castilla y León,Spain)|
|Winery:||Bodegas Emilio Moro|
|Volume:||75cl Other volumes|
You may also be interested in...
Description · Bodegas Emilio Moro
Malleolus 2013 (Tempranillo)
TASTING NOTES OF Emilio Moro Malleolus 2013:
- View: cherry, garnet rim.
- Nose: mineral aroma, red fruit, ripe fruit, balsamic, complex, spicy.
- Mouth: elegant, fruity, tasty, full aftertaste.
APPELLATION: Ribera del Duero.
VINEYARD: Bodegas Emilio Moro
GRAPES: Tinto Fino.
WINE PAIRING: T-bone steak.
TEMPERATURE: 16 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14%
Bodegas Emilio Moro
Since 1987 Bodegas Emilio Moro decided to market their wines beginning with a small winery in the eight tanks were installed, a sheller, cooling equipment for temperature control, a small bottling labeling, all very familiar but with top controls of quality. In 1997 he began work on the actual...
Buy Bodegas Emilio Moro Wine:
Highlighted review about Malleolus 2013
Posted on 24/04/17 at 10.55
- View: A view, Malleoulus 2013 Emilio Moro has a cherry color with garnet edge
- Nose: The nose, Malleoulus 2013 Emilio Moro is an intense wine varietal aromas own Tempranillo, such as black fruit and licorice. spicy and balsamic
- Palate: The palate, Malleoulus 2013 Emilio Moro...
More reviews about Malleolus 2013
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Malleolus 2011
Reviews about Malleolus 2009