Pago de Carraovejas (Ribera del Duero)
£34.76 (Approximate price)
It is not possible to buy Pago de Carraovejas Crianza 2014 right now.
Technical sheet · Pago de Carraovejas Crianza
|Type Of Wine:||red wine|
|Vintage:||2014 Other vintages|
|Appellation:||Ribera del Duero (Castilla y León,Spain)|
|Winery:||Pago de Carraovejas|
|Volume:||75 cl Other volumes|
|Grapes:||Tinto Fino, Tinta Fina, Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Tempranillo|
|Pairing:||StartersMeatFishSoups and stewsHam and sausagesCheeseRoastCodLambPorkSemi-cured cheeseJamon IbericoRagout|
|Ending Year For Optimal Consumption:||2024|
You may also be interested in...
Description · Pago de Carraovejas
Pago de Carraovejas Crianza 2014 (Tinto Fino, Tinta Fina, Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot and Tempranillo)
- View: intense cherry red color with garnet edge. Bright and lively. Slow tear.
- Nose: intense, exciting. Aromas of red fruit, licorice, black fruit, leaf snuff, stewed, roasted coffee.
- Palate: fine, elegant, creamy and very sweet. Lots of fruit, good acidity. Intense and very persistent.
DESIGNATION OF ORIGIN: Ribera del Duero
VINEYARD: Payment Carraovejas
GRAPES: Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Tempranillo, Tinto Fino, Tinta Fina,
AGING: 12 months in French oak and American new and semi new up to 3 years fine-grained.
WINE PAIRING: Appetizers, cheese, cheese curds, ham and sausages, Iberian ham, meat, grilled meats, fish, Cod, Lamb, Pork, Soups and stews, meat stew
Pago de Carraovejas
Pago de Carraovejas is a unique wine with its own personality, with a claw and the character that gets and treasured by dint of their feelings build highly expressive aromas of intense color, a meaty flavor, powerful and exuberant in which express the characteristics that give each of their...
Buy Pago de Carraovejas Wine:
Experts · Pago de Carraovejas Crianza 2014
Robert Parker: 93/100 (Pago de Carraovejas Crianza 2014)One of the most reliable Crianzas and an incredible local successes in Spain, the 2014 Crianza is a subtle, harmonic and elegant blend of Tempranillo (Tinto Fino) with some 12% Cabernet Sauvignon and 9% Merlot, fermented in stainless steel and oak vats and matured in French and American oak barrels for one year before it was bottled. With 15% alcohol it's not a shy wine, but it's nicely balanced, the oak is present but integrated with the fruit, and the palate is full-bodied and round, with lush tannins and a very tasty finish. 600,000 bottles produced.
Highlighted review about Pago de Carraovejas Crianza 2014
More reviews about Pago de Carraovejas Crianza 2014
Posted on 13/03/17 at 18.35
Posted on 01/12/16 at 18.36
- View: purplish red, purplish iridescence, high layer.
- Nose: frank nose, wild, black and red fruits, well assembled with the noble subtle oak....
Posted on 09/09/17 at 05.21
Posted on 31/08/17 at 13.31
Posted on 26/04/17 at 05.29
- View: Intense cherry with violet, clean and bright edges
- Nose: Elegant aromatic intensity with marked fruit expression nuanced by a wide range of species and creamy toasted
Posted on 24/04/17 at 10.55
- View: A view, Pago de Carraovejas Crianza 2014 has a cherry red color with purple hues
- Nose: The nose Pago de Carraovejas Crianza 2014 is a complex wine, with hints of ripe fruit...
Posted on 11/04/17 at 09.04
It has an intense nose clean in which to stand...
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Pago de Carraovejas Crianza 2013
Reviews about Pago de Carraovejas Crianza 2012
Reviews about Pago de Carraovejas Crianza 2010