Pago de los Capellanes (Ribera del Duero)
Product not available in United States
Technical sheet · Pago de los Capellanes El Picón
If you liked Pago de los Capellanes El Picón, you may also enjoy...
Description · Pago de los Capellanes
Pago de los Capellanes El Picón (Tempranillo)
- View: intense cherry red colour with violet tones of youth.
- Nose: floral, blackberry and undergrowth with spicy notes.
- Taste: Complex, with sweet tannins, round, powerful and structured. Long and persistent.
VINEYARDS: Payment of Capellades
GRAPES: Tinto Fino
AGEING: Aged for 26 months in new French oak barrels and then bottled.
TEMPERATURE: 16 ºC and 18 ° C
Pago de los Capellanes
Pago de los Capellanes is located near the village of Pedrosa de Duero, nestled deep in the heart of the Ribera del Duero region of Spain, home to some of the finest grapes of the region. In the past, the estate had a mere few thousand vines, grown in the traditional goblet style. The...
Buy Pago de los Capellanes Wine:
Highlighted review about Pago de los Capellanes El Picón
Posted on 25/04/17 at 05.19
- cherry color, shows a broad intensity that allows us to predict the long life leaugura.
- the first balsamic aromas are detected, blackberries and undergrowth characteristic of laRibera, with spicy touches (traditional in French oak) such as cinnamon, leather, snuff, truffles,...
More reviews about Pago de los Capellanes El Picón
Posted on 07/01/13 at 05.10