Pago de los Capellanes (Ribera del Duero)
Product not available in United States
Technical sheet · Pago de los Capellanes Reserva
- Type Of Wine:
- red wine
- 2014 Other vintages
- Pago de los Capellanes
- 75 cl Other volumes
- Contains Sulfites
- Alcohol Vol.:
- Consumption Temp.:
If you liked Pago de los Capellanes Reserva 2014, you may also enjoy...
Description · Pago de los Capellanes
Pago de los Capellanes Reserva 2014 (Tempranillo and Tinta del País)
- View: ruby with intense garnet tones.
- Nose: highlights its fine complexity with shades of ripe fruit, cherry, currant and smoky touches with licorice background.
- Mouth: great balance thanks to the maturity of its tannins.
DENOMINATION OF ORIGIN: Ribera del Duero
VINEYARD: Payment of the Chaplains
AGING: 14 months in French oak barrels of fine grain of 300l. It is bottled without filtering or clarifying.
WINE PAIRING: Starters, Ham and sausages, Iberian ham, Meat, Stewed meats, Red meat, Game, Poultry, Lamb, Pork
TEMPERATURE OF CONSUMPTION: 16-18ºC
ALCOHOL GRADUATION: 14%
Pago de los Capellanes
Pago de los Capellanes is located near the village of Pedrosa de Duero, nestled deep in the heart of the Ribera del Duero region of Spain, home to some of the finest grapes of the region. In the past, the estate had a mere few thousand vines, grown in the traditional goblet style. The...
Buy Pago de los Capellanes Wine:
Highlighted review about Pago de los Capellanes Reserva 2014
More reviews about Pago de los Capellanes Reserva 2014
Posted on 10/12/18 at 08.58
Posted on 11/12/17 at 13.13
- View: ruby red, clean and maroon.
- Nose: Fine, complex, ripe fruit, ripe cherry, cassis, fine woods, spicy, vanilla, coconut and...
Posted on 27/11/17 at 20.03
Classic red cherry color of a 2014. Good coffee aromas. The wine was ok.
It was an excellent accompanist for the main course.
Posted on 08/01/19 at 04.45
Posted on 11/12/18 at 13.11
Posted on 20/11/18 at 14.16
Posted on 15/07/18 at 04.12
- A powerful and balanced palate with opulent...
Posted on 12/06/18 at 04.22
- View: It gives it a vivid ruby color with garnet tones clean
- Nose: is fine complexity, with tones of ripe fruit, especially cherry, currant, cassis, in harmony with the tones...
Posted on 30/05/18 at 17.22
- To produce this wine grapes are used 100% Tempranillo.
Posted on 22/05/18 at 13.16
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Pago de los Capellanes Reserva 2013
Reviews about Pago de los Capellanes Reserva 2011
Reviews about Pago de los Capellanes Reserva 2010