Bodegas Portia (Ribera del Duero)
Product not available in United States
If you liked Portia Roble 2016, you may also enjoy...
Description · Bodegas Portia
Portia Roble 2016
TASTING NOTES OF Portia Roble 2016:
- View: clean, bright, well covered, cherry, purple flashes.
- Nose: intense, dark fruit, blackberry and wood.
- Mouth: good structure, good acidity and round tannin.
APPELLATION: Ribera del Duero.
VINEYARD: properties located in Roa, Gumiel de Mercado, Sotillo de la Ribera and Villanueva de Gumiel.
GRAPES: 100% Tempranillo.
PAIRING: any kind of meat and potatoes grilled seafood with seafood, cheeses half healing and dessert with berries, good with rice and all kinds of pasta.
TEMPERATURE: 12-14 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13.68%
Bodegas Portia offers an excellent range of wines. Some of them winners of prestigious international competitions. The origin of Bodegas Portia: Faustino Group is now a symbol for the love of the land and the development of high quality wines. Eleuterio Martinez since 1861 when the first...
Buy Bodegas Portia Wine:
Highlighted review about Portia Roble 2016
More reviews about Portia Roble 2016
Posted on 14/08/17 at 20.04
Cherry colour. The outstanding flavour is of red roses, without any doubt.. Salty touch, like the sea, cool.
Posted on 06/09/17 at 05.16
- Sight: sight, Portia Roble 2016 Red wine has a cherry red color with purple, clean and bright
- Nose: The 2016 Red Wine Portia Roble is an expressive wine that brings back memories...
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Portia Roble 2011
Reviews about Portia Roble 2014