Bodegas Portia (Ribera del Duero)
Product not available in United States
Technical sheet · Portia Roble
- Type Of Wine:
- red wine
- 2016 Other vintages
- Bodegas Portia
- 75 cl
- Tempranillo (100%)
- Contains Sulfites
- Alcohol Vol.:
If you liked Portia Roble 2016, you may also enjoy...
Description · Bodegas Portia
Portia Roble 2016 (Tempranillo)
TASTING NOTES OF Portia Roble 2016:
- View: clean, bright, well covered, cherry, purple flashes.
- Nose: intense, dark fruit, blackberry and wood.
- Mouth: good structure, good acidity and round tannin.
APPELLATION: Ribera del Duero.
VINEYARD: properties located in Roa, Gumiel de Mercado, Sotillo de la Ribera and Villanueva de Gumiel.
GRAPES: 100% Tempranillo.
PAIRING: any kind of meat and potatoes grilled seafood with seafood, cheeses half healing and dessert with berries, good with rice and all kinds of pasta.
TEMPERATURE: 12-14 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13.68%
Bodegas Portia offers an excellent range of wines. Some of them winners of prestigious international competitions. The origin of Bodegas Portia: Faustino Group is now a symbol for the love of the land and the development of high quality wines. Eleuterio Martinez since 1861 when the first...
Buy Bodegas Portia Wine:
Highlighted review about Portia Roble 2016
Posted on 08/09/18 at 04.08
- DETAILS OF PREPARATION: 4 months in French oak barrels.
More reviews about Portia Roble 2016
Posted on 14/08/17 at 20.04
Cherry colour. The outstanding flavour is of red roses, without any doubt.. Salty touch, like the sea, cool.
Posted on 18/07/18 at 04.05
- View: Portia Roble 2016 is clean, bright, well covered with purple flashes cherry
- Nose: Nose: the Portia Roble wine is intense, black fruit, hints of blackberry and wood
Posted on 20/06/18 at 03.58
Posted on 23/09/17 at 05.16
Posted on 06/09/17 at 05.16
- Sight: sight, Portia Roble 2016 Red wine has a cherry red color with purple, clean and bright
- Nose: The 2016 Red Wine Portia Roble is an expressive wine that brings back memories...
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Portia Roble 2011