Bodegas Trus (Ribera del Duero)
If you liked Trus Roble 2017, you may also enjoy...
Description · Bodegas Trus
Trus Roble 2017 (Tempranillo)
- View: cherry red, high, clean and bright.
- Nose: good intensity and high complexity, fruity aromas, red fruits and black fruits, licorice, spices and vanilla.
- Mouth: fresh, full-bodied, good acidity and great balance. totally round and integrated tannins, very nice
APPELLATION: Ribera del Duero.
VINEYARD: selection of the freshest vineyards of the winery, oriented to the northwest, 800 meters above sea level, with loamy, calcareous soils and mixed according to the plot.
GRAPES: 100% Tempranillo.
AGEING: Aged in French oak for 4 months.
PREPARATION: maceration for 10 days at 24C, seeking a balance between extraction and acidity.
PAIRING: peppers stuffed with meat and cheese.
TEMPERATURE: 12-14 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14%
Buy Bodegas Trus Wine:
Highlighted review about Trus Roble 2017
More reviews about Trus Roble 2017
Posted on 16/01/19 at 04.34
Posted on 05/11/18 at 04.29
- View: A view, Trus Roble has a bright cherry red with purple trim
- Nose: The nose Trus Roble brings back memories of ripe fruit, red fruit (cherries, cherry) and light spicy...
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Trus Roble 2014