- View: Intense cherry red upper middle layer.
- Nose: black fruit compote, spicy and long retronasal.
- Boca: Gustoso, balanced and silky.
Aging: 14 months in French oak barrels and American Grapes: Tempranillo and Garnacha
Pairing: Ideal for any type of cooked seasonal vegetables, white meats and light hunting.”
- View: Given, Baigorri Crianza 2015 has an intense cherry color medium-high layer
- Nose: The nose Baigorri Crianza 2015 brings back memories of black fruit and compote, spaced, dairy and fruit long way retronasal
- Palate: The palate, Baigorri Crianza 2015 is a powerful, silky and elegant wine
- TEMPERATURE: Best served between 16 and 18 ° C
- Alcohol content: 13.5 °”
“- Baigorri Crianza it is a red wine produced in the winery Baigorri.
- Has Rioja appellation and is made exclusively from Tempranillo grapes.
- It is a deep ruby red wine with very bright, clean, garnets trim middle layer and thin tears.
- Contains an aroma of ripe black fruit with hints of spice, lightly toasted and vegetal notes.
- Its flavor is fresh, good input and good acidity, with good fruit weight and proper persistence at the end.
- This wine goes through a 14-month aging in barrels of French and American oak.
- It's perfect to accompany stews, risottos, grilled vegetables, red meat with sauce and stews.”
“TASTING NOTES OF Bai Gorri Crianza 2012:
- View: Intense cherry upper middle layer.
- Nose: aromas of black fruit and compote, spaced, dairy and long retronasal fruit.
- Mouth: elegant and silky.
GRAPES: Tempranillo, Garnacha, and others.
WINE PAIRING: any kind of cooked, seasonal vegetables, white and light hunting meat, rice and tapas in general.”
“Red colour and violet edges. Scent of roses and white flowers. I think it was a little bit salty.
A good wine to finish a meal. I got this Baigorri Crianza in a wine stand.
This red Baigorri has character.
“A wine to be paired with "Tapas". We drank this wine with friends.
The Baigorri wine is of a red ruby colour, having reddish brown edges. I cleary noticed toasty notes. The texture of this wine from Baigorri was oily.”