Barón de Ley (Rioja)
Product not available in United States
Technical sheet · Baron de Ley Reserva
- Type Of Wine:
- red wine
- 2012 Other vintages
- Barón de Ley
- 75 cl Other volumes
- Spoon dishesMeatStartersSoups and stewsCheeseRed meatGameGrilled meatsSemi-cured cheeseRagout
- Contains Sulfites
- Alcohol Vol.:
- Consumption Temp.:
If you liked Baron de Ley Reserva 2012, you may also enjoy...
Description · Barón de Ley
Baron de Ley Reserva 2012 (Tempranillo)
Barón de Ley Reserva 2012 is a Tempranillo-based Rioja red wine. This varietal offers pleasant fruity aromas and a powerful taste. On the other hand, its long ageing period of 20 months in American oak barrels brings structure and complexity to the whole, as well as toffee and coconut notes. This wine stands out for its intensity and balance. Baron de Ley Reserva 2012 is especially appropriate for small venison, beef, roasted red meats, Iberian acorn ham and sausages.
TASTING NOTES of Baron de Ley Reserva 2012:
- View: ruby red.
- Nose: powerful fruitiness, notes of ageing like coconut, toffee. Notes scrubland.
- Palate: powerful, bulky, smooth, long finish input.
DESIGNATION OF ORIGIN: Rioja
VINEYARD: Baron de Ley
AGEING: 20 months in new American oak barrels and 24 months of rest in the bottle.
WINE PAIRING: spoon dishes, Starters, Cheese, cheese curds, Meat, Red Meat, Game, Grilled meat, Soups and stews, meat stew
TEMPERATURE: 16-18 ° C
Alcohol content: 13.5%
Barón de Ley
A dream come true, BARÓN DE LEY is a winery which was devised and founded in 1985 by a small group of prestigious Rioja professionals which decided to create a project which was unique at that time in the Denominación de Origen Calificada Rioja: a winery modelled on the Médoc châteaux, bringing...
Buy Barón de Ley Wine:
Highlighted review about Baron de Ley Reserva 2012
More reviews about Baron de Ley Reserva 2012
Posted on 26/07/17 at 09.35
Posted on 09/08/17 at 15.42
Posted on 13/07/17 at 05.12
- View: Baron de Ley Reserva has an attractive ruby red with medium-high
- Nose: toasty, fruity aroma, with hints of coconut, toffee
- Palate: Powerful, balanced, spicy, ripe...
Posted on 28/04/17 at 12.37
- Most classic Baron de Ley
- 20 months of barrel aging
- From the wine region Rioja in Spain
- Variety: Tempranillo.
Posted on 24/04/17 at 10.55
- View: A view, Baron de Ley Reserva 2012 presents an attractive ruby red
- Nose: Baron de Ley Reserva 2012 brings pleasant sensations and powerful final assembled fruit with hints...
Posted on 11/04/17 at 09.04
Posted on 31/03/17 at 13.42
- He leaves the winery after it has aged...
Posted on 18/02/17 at 04.44
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Baron de Ley Reserva 2008
Reviews about Baron de Ley Reserva 2006
Reviews about Baron de Ley Reserva 2004