Product not available in United States
Technical sheet · Beronia Reserva
- Type Of Wine:
- red wine
- 2013 Other vintages
- 75 cl
- Contains Sulfites
- Alcohol Vol.:
- Consumption Temp.:
If you liked Beronia Reserva 2013, you may also enjoy...
Description · Beronia
Beronia Reserva 2013 (Tempranillo, Graciano and Mazuelo)
Beronia Reserva 2013 is the flagship product of the eponymous winery, which has been active the DO Rioja for so long that it is difficult to say which shapes the other. Beronia strives to express the quintessential qualities of its terroir and never fails. The vintage 2013 is magnificent Reserva that combines perfectly all the great elements of a Rioja red. Don´t hesitate!
TASTING NOTES of Beronia Reserva 2013:
- View: intense ruby red.
- Nose: attractive nose with candied fruits and plum marmalade in perfect harmony with sweet aromas such as chocolate.
- Mouth: On the palate meaty and fruity. The characteristic notes of the Tempranillo variety, cherry and strawberry accompanied by liquorice, dominate and fill the mouth. The balanced acidity and silky tannins guarantee a long and elegant wine.
GRAPES: Graciano, Mazuelo, Tempranillo,
AGING: it is aged in mixed oak barrels of American staves and French tops for 20 months. The American oak gives a sweet character of vanilla and coconut while the French oak gives spice.
PREPARATION: The wine is produced following a selection of the best grapes from the oldest vineyards. The grapes undergo a slow and controlled fermentation with periodic pumping over to extract colour and aromas.
PAIRING: deal with red meats, game and roasts.
Beronia Winery was born in 1973 close to its present site, surrounded by vineyards of the native varieties of La Rioja Alta: Tempranillo, Garnacha, Graciano and Viura. Launch a Gastronomic Society, Gonzalez Byass Group took over it later, staying true to the spirit of wine quality....
Buy Beronia Wine:
Highlighted review about Beronia Reserva 2013
Posted on 06/07/18 at 04.25
- Flavours of ripe mature fruit, almonds and hints of cocoa combine over a sweet spicy base. Finely textured, and with well integrated oak from ageing in barrel, this is a classy wine with great length and...
More reviews about Beronia Reserva 2013
Posted on 10/05/18 at 04.40
Beronia Reserva historic success for 2011 at the International Wine Challenge where he has been awarded as the Best Red Wine of the World for its...
Posted on 02/03/18 at 04.12
- View: A view, Beronia Reserva 2013 has a deep, clean and bright cherry red color
- Nose: The nose Beronia Reserva 2013 is a complex and aromatic wine with hints of spices much time...
Posted on 27/02/18 at 04.03
- View: Deep cherry red, clean and bright color.
- Nose: spicy essences cloves and cinnamon, candied fruit and balsamic.
- Palate: Sweet Tooth, fleshy and fruity. The tempranillo...
Posted on 13/02/18 at 04.43
Posted on 08/02/18 at 04.39
Posted on 02/02/18 at 04.52
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Beronia Reserva 2012
Reviews about Beronia Reserva 2011