Cune (CVNE) (Rioja)
Product not available in United States
Technical sheet · Cune Crianza
- Type Of Wine:
- red wine
- 2014 Other vintages
- Cune (CVNE)
- 75 cl Other volumes
- MeatStartersRegional CuisineRed meatMediterranean CuisineHam and sausagesCheeseSemi-cured cheeseJamon IbericoManchego cheese
- Contains Sulfites
- Alcohol Vol.:
- Consumption Temp.:
If you liked Cune Crianza 2014, you may also enjoy...
Description · Cune (CVNE)
Cune Crianza 2014 (Tempranillo, Garnacha tinta, Cariñena, Mazuelo and Garnacha negra)
CATA NOTES: Cune Crianza 2014
- View: bright cherry, purple hues.
- Nose: red berries, balsamic notes.
- Mouth: elegantly, yet lively time, some notes of spices and a balanced acidity.
BODEGA: Cune (CVNE).
GRAPES: Tempranillo, Mazuelo, Garnacha.
PAIRING: meats, sausages and cured cheeses.
TEMPERATURE: 15-17 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13%
Cvne has been caring for its vineyards for over 125 years. Over 125 years of respect for the winemaking tradition, hard work, research, innovation in production processes, pursuit of the highest quality, experimentation, and recognition. Over 125 years is a very long time. Today, Compañía...
Buy Cune (CVNE) Wine:
Highlighted review about Cune Crianza 2014
Posted on 30/05/18 at 17.22
- Belongs to the Wine Company of Northern Spain, CVNE and has denomination of origin Rioja.
- It is made with grapes Tempranillo, Garnacha and Mazuelo.
- This is a garnet colored wine with bluish reflections.
- It has an intense fruity aroma with notes...
More reviews about Cune Crianza 2014
Posted on 29/11/17 at 11.25
Posted on 05/05/17 at 11.19
- View: garnet, blue tones on the ellipse.
- Nose: Good aromatic intensity, berries, liquorice, perfectly balanced with vanilla and toasted American oak barrels....
Posted on 24/04/18 at 04.40
Posted on 18/04/18 at 10.13
juvenile, maroon with pink notes on the meniscus or edging wine
The nose dominates all well integrated with the aromas of vanilla and toffee from your stay of 12 months in American oak...
Posted on 17/02/18 at 03.16
Posted on 24/11/17 at 04.25
Posted on 30/10/17 at 18.00
Posted on 16/10/17 at 17.40
- Sight: sight, Cune Crianza wine has a cherry color with purple hues
- Nose: The Cune Crianza wine stands out for its aromas of red berries and balsamic notes
- Palate: On the...
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Cune Crianza 2012