Cune (CVNE) (Rioja)
Product not available in United States
Technical sheet · Cune Crianza 2014
- Type Of Wine:
- red wine
- 2014 Other vintages
- Cune (CVNE)
- 75 cl Other volumes
- Contains Sulfites
- Alcohol Vol.:
If you liked Cune Crianza 2014, you may also enjoy...
Description · Cune (CVNE)
Cune Crianza 2014 (Mazuelo, Tempranillo and Garnacha tinta)
CATA NOTES: Cune Crianza 2014
- View: bright cherry, purple hues.
- Nose: red berries, balsamic notes.
- Mouth: elegantly, yet lively time, some notes of spices and a balanced acidity.
BODEGA: Cune (CVNE).
GRAPES: Tempranillo, Mazuelo, Garnacha.
PAIRING: meats, sausages and cured cheeses.
TEMPERATURE: 15-17 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13%
Cvne has been caring for its vineyards for over 125 years. Over 125 years of respect for the winemaking tradition, hard work, research, innovation in production processes, pursuit of the highest quality, experimentation, and recognition. Over 125 years is a very long time. Today, Compañía...
Buy Cune (CVNE) Wine:
Highlighted review about Cune Crianza 2014
More reviews about Cune Crianza 2014
Posted on 05/05/17 at 11.19
- View: garnet, blue tones on the ellipse.
- Nose: Good aromatic intensity, berries, liquorice, perfectly balanced with vanilla and toasted American oak barrels....
Posted on 16/10/17 at 17.40
- Sight: sight, Cune Crianza wine has a cherry color with purple hues
- Nose: The Cune Crianza wine stands out for its aromas of red berries and balsamic notes
- Palate: On the...
Posted on 21/09/17 at 05.18
Posted on 12/09/17 at 04.52
Posted on 13/08/17 at 05.19
Cune is a...
Posted on 06/07/17 at 04.34
Posted on 31/05/17 at 04.40
BODEGA: C. V. N. E
Produced mainly Tempranillo variety grapes and is aged at least 12 months in American oak barrels and French and several months in bottle....
Posted on 11/04/17 at 09.04
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Cune Crianza 2012