El Coto de Rioja (Rioja)
Product not available in United States
Technical sheet · El Coto Crianza
- Type Of Wine:
- red wine
- 2013 Other vintages
- El Coto de Rioja
- 75 cl Other volumes
- Tempranillo (100%)
- FishStartersMeatRed meatBarbecueBluefishGrilled meatsSoups and stewsCheeseSemi-cured cheeseRagout
- Contains Sulfites
- Alcohol Vol.:
- Consumption Temp.:
If you liked El Coto Crianza 2013, you may also enjoy...
Description · El Coto de Rioja
El Coto Crianza 2013 (Tempranillo)
El Coto Crianza 2013 is a classic Rioja wine, a wine to look good without spending to much money trying...it is a versatile Rioja, capable of adapting to classic meat dishes, bluefish and rice, furthermore in certain occasions providing a level of formality. It is also a wine of constant quality, made by the El Coto Winery, a winery relatively young and which has become one of the leaders of the D.O.C. A Rioja, Good Choice!
TASTING NOTES: El Coto Crianza 2013
- View: cherry, garnet, bright
- Nose: red fruit, vanilla, toasted oak, balsamic notes and minty
- Palate: Red fruit, fresh, silky, persistent, spicy
WINERY: El Coto de Rioja
AGEING: Minimum 12 months in selected American oak barrels of 225 litres and at least 6 months in bottle before leaving the warehouse.
PAIRING: meats, fish, cheeses, tapas
TEMPERATURE: 16-18 ° C
El Coto de Rioja
Located in Oyón (Alava), the famous winery occupies a total area of 110,000 m2, out of which nearly 50,000 m2 are dedicated to the cultivation of vines. The vineyard lies in Cenicero (Rioja Alta), near the Rio Najerilla oriented to the northwest, on predominantly clay soil. The rest of the...
Buy El Coto de Rioja Wine:
Highlighted review about El Coto Crianza 2013
More reviews about El Coto Crianza 2013
Posted on 10/04/18 at 15.31
- View: clean bright cherry, garnet rim.
- Nose: fresh fruit and vanilla.
- Mouth: silky and persistent, spicy flavors well esamblados.
Posted on 17/11/16 at 18.45
- View: cherry red, medium-low layer, garnet reflexes.
- Nose: medium intensity, aromas of red fruit, balsamic, mentholated, milk fund and a touch of cocoa.
Posted on 25/08/16 at 20.05
Red wine with brown shades. It resembles the smell of red fruit compote. I noticed a kind of salty aftertaste in the finish.
It is so good that it is...
Posted on 12/10/17 at 04.05
Posted on 31/08/17 at 13.31
Posted on 09/08/17 at 15.42
El Coto de Rioja born in 1970 in Oyon, Álava, and in 1997...
Posted on 25/07/17 at 05.12
Posted on 06/06/17 at 05.12
Posted on 22/02/17 at 15.41
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about El Coto Crianza 2014
Reviews about El Coto Crianza 2009