“LAN Crianza 2014 is a red wine from the community of La Rioja and produced by Bodegas LAN within the denomination D. O. Rioja. In the development of LAN Crianza 2014 Tempranillo and Mazuelo grapes covered by the D. O. Rioja they are used. LAN Crianza 2014 has been rated with 88 points Penin - Parker points.”
“- The Lan Crianza wine is a red wine aging, Lan wineries of the Rioja appellation.
- It is made with grapes Tempranillo.
- It's a bright red wine with violet trim pillory.
- The aroma reveals notes of aging, oak, fruit aromas, berries and ripe fruit.
- It is harmonious, with a lingering taste of pleasant finish.
- This wine is aged for 12 months in barrels of French and American oak.
- For optimum flavor has a rest in the bottle for several months.
- Your perfect serving temperature is between 16 ° C and 18 ° C.”
- View: Lan Crianza 2009 is bright cherry red color with violet tones.
-Nose: elegant with notes of fruit breeding.
DEGREE OF ALCOHOL: 13.5%
TEMPERATURE: 16 ° C
Aging: This wine has spent 12 months in French oak and American.
CELLAR: Bodega Lan”