Bodegas LAN (Rioja)
Product not available in United States
Technical sheet · Lan Reserva
- Type Of Wine:
- red wine
- 2010 Other vintages
- Bodegas LAN
- 75 cl
- MeatStartersCheeseRed meatGameLambSoups and stewsHam and sausagesSemi-cured cheeseJamon IbericoRagout
- Contains Sulfites
- Alcohol Vol.:
- Consumption Temp.:
If you liked Lan Reserva 2010, you may also enjoy...
Description · Bodegas LAN
Lan Reserva 2010 (Tempranillo and Graciano)
A wine is defined by the passing of time, by how it ages, by how it is once its uncorked, after a time of silence and rest in the barrel. And Lan Reserva 2010 defines itself excellently well, both in regards to the senses and the price. From aromas that suggest mature fruit and sweet wood, this reserve shows itself in the mouth with volume, meaty and balanced, offering the one who is drinking it the possibility of enjoying a good wine with a good price. Because, as the LAN Wineries show with every vintage, quantity and quality are not forcibly exclusive if one knows how to make things right, as it is the case of this Lan Reserva 2010.
TASTING NOTES OF Lan Reserva 2010:
- View: intense, clean and bright garnet.
- Nose: intense aroma of red fruit, wrapped in sweet pastry notes with hints of coconut, vanilla and spices.
- Mouth: great mouthfeel, very round and very loud, meaty and balanced, with polished tannins. Long aftertaste.
VINEYARD: Bodegas LAN
GRAPES: 92% Tempranillo and Graciano 8%.
WINE PAIRING: hunting, cooked lamb, as well as stews made.
LAN is located in a breath meander of the River Ebro. The vineyard occupies an area of 72 hectareas, in wich the climate, river and soil endow already exceptional grapes with an unique personality. Vines as old as 60 years are used to make our top-of-the-range wines: Viña Lanciano, Culmen and...
Buy Bodegas LAN Wine:
Highlighted review about Lan Reserva 2010
More reviews about Lan Reserva 2010
Posted on 26/10/17 at 18.58
Posted on 12/08/17 at 05.19
Winery Lan aims to deal with the greatest respect raw materials, while preserving the characteristics of the vineyard in...
Posted on 08/06/17 at 04.43
Posted on 25/05/17 at 05.12
- ALCOHOLIC: 13.5 °
Posted on 26/04/17 at 05.29
- View: Intense garnet color, clean and bright
- Nose: Intense aroma of red fruit, wrapped in sweet pastry notes with hints of coconut, vanilla and spices
- Palate: Great texture,...
Posted on 28/01/17 at 04.49
Posted on 19/01/17 at 05.14
- View: Red ripe cherry.
- Nose: aromas with floral notes and fine wood notes.
Aging: 12 months in American oak barrels and French. 24 months in bottle. Grapes: 80% Tempranillo, 10%...
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Lan Reserva 2007
Reviews about Lan Reserva 2008