Compañía de Vinos Telmo Rodríguez (Rioja)
£13.48 (Approximate price)
It is not possible to buy Lanzaga 2007 right now.
Technical sheet · Lanzaga
|Type Of Wine:||red wine|
|Vintage:||2007 Other vintages|
|Appellation:||Rioja (La Rioja,Spain)|
|Winery:||Compañía de Vinos Telmo Rodríguez|
|Pairing:||StartersMeatHam and sausagesCheese|
You may also be interested in...
Description · Compañía de Vinos Telmo Rodríguez
Lanzaga 2007 (Tempranillo)
- View: Ruby garnet intense.
- Nose: Once opened you can see the notes of ripe red fruit, leather, balsamic notes and in the background, a well-integrated wood.
- Palate: The palate is medium bodied with good acidity, tasty fruit, strong tannins and good finish.
AGEING: Aged for 14 months in barrels of 225 L, 500L and fudres of 1500 L.
PAIRING: Meats, cheeses, meats in general, stews.
Compañía de Vinos Telmo Rodríguez
In 1994, Pablo Eguzkiza and Telmo Rodríguez along with a third winemaker make wine from Grenache from old vines in glass of Navarre. The wine is called 'Alma' ('Soul' in English). These were the beginnings of a winery, which originally was called 'Compañía de Vinos de La Granja' (in Englisch 'The...
Buy Compañía de Vinos Telmo Rodríguez Wine:
Highlighted review about Lanzaga 2007
Posted on 21/02/14 at 05.06
Tasting Notes: - View: intense ruby garnet.
- Nose: Once opened you can see the notes of ripe red fruit, leather, balsamic notes and in the background, well-integrated wood.
- Palate: The palate is medium bodied with good acidity, tasty fruit, strong...
More reviews about Lanzaga 2007
Posted on 22/07/16 at 14.06
- View: Lanzaga 70cl 2007 has a cherry garnet colour.
- Nose: Spices and fruits.
- Mouth: Fresh, balanced, aromatic, sweet and tasty. Well balanced fruit-wood.
Posted on 25/11/11 at 12.03
I took it with a few snacks. Great!
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Lanzaga 2008
Reviews about Lanzaga 2006
Reviews about Lanzaga 2009