Compañía de Vinos Telmo Rodríguez (Rioja)
Product not available in United States
Technical sheet · Lanzaga
If you liked Lanzaga 2010, you may also enjoy...
Description · Compañía de Vinos Telmo Rodríguez
Lanzaga 2010 (Tempranillo)
TASTING NOTES OF Lanzaga 2010:
- View: cherry-violet high layer.
- Nose: aromas of black fruits such as blackberries and currants, balsamic notes and freshness.
- Mouth: a large dose of acidity, pronounced tannins and lots of fruit.
VINEYARD: Compañía de Vinos Telmo Rodríguez
Compañía de Vinos Telmo Rodríguez
In 1994, Pablo Eguzkiza and Telmo Rodríguez along with a third winemaker make wine from Grenache from old vines in glass of Navarre. The wine is called 'Alma' ('Soul' in English). These were the beginnings of a winery, which originally was called 'Compañía de Vinos de La Granja' (in Englisch 'The...
Buy Compañía de Vinos Telmo Rodríguez Wine:
Highlighted review about Lanzaga 2010
Posted on 14/03/18 at 10.59
More reviews about Lanzaga 2010
Posted on 18/01/16 at 06.13
Posted on 04/07/17 at 05.15
- View: cherry garnet
- Nose: ripe fruit, ripe, milk, spices and a light background of scrubland
- Palate: tasty and spacious, with good tour, return ripe fruit and toasted notes,...
Posted on 24/06/17 at 04.56
92/100 Parker 92/100 Peñín
Posted on 06/04/17 at 05.25
Telmo believes Tempranillo
Posted on 11/08/16 at 04.35
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Lanzaga 2008
Reviews about Lanzaga 2006
Reviews about Lanzaga 2009