Marqués de Cáceres (Rioja)
Product not available in United States
Technical sheet · Marqués de Cáceres Crianza
- Type Of Wine:
- red wine
- 2014 Other vintages
- Marqués de Cáceres
- 75 cl Other volumes
- Contains Sulfites
- Alcohol Vol.:
- Consumption Temp.:
If you liked Marqués de Cáceres Crianza 2014, you may also enjoy...
Description · Marqués de Cáceres
Marqués de Cáceres Crianza 2014 (Tempranillo, Graciano and Garnacha)
TASTING NOTES OF Marqués de Cáceres Crianza 2014:
- View: cherry, ruby edge.
- Nose: nose of cherry, vanilla, toasted almost smooth.
- Mouth: harmonious, soft, ripe, sweet tooth tannins and a lively fruit. Long on the palate with volume to delight the palate.
VINES: Marqués de Cáceres
GRAPES: 85% Tempranillo, 10% Grenache, 5% Graciano.
PAIRING: very tasty fish and prepared tuna sauce a little spicy tomato, fine charcuterie (Iberian), all kinds of roasts, braised or grilled, especially gras, tenderloin of beef, duck, partridge, game bird, strong and cured and soft and semi-hard cheeses.
TEMPERATURE: 14-16 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13.5%
Marqués de Cáceres
Marqués de Cáceres has always considered that the quality of its red wines should "bring out in full the character of the grapes with a peaceful period in oak". For this reason, the soil, the grape varieties, the vinification process and ageing in oak are the protagonists forming the basis...
Buy Marqués de Cáceres Wine:
Highlighted review about Marqués de Cáceres Crianza 2014
Posted on 09/01/18 at 04.43
Cherry with ruby edge
Nose of cherry, vanilla, toasted almost smooth
The mouth is delivered with harmony, weaves a plot where a soft, ripe tannins and a sweet tooth delight of a living fruit
Long on the palate with volume to delight the palate
To accompany tasty fish...
More reviews about Marqués de Cáceres Crianza 2014
Posted on 02/01/18 at 04.15
Posted on 24/11/17 at 05.14
Posted on 23/11/17 at 04.55
- View: A view, Marqués de Cáceres Crianza 2014 has a bright cherry
- Nose: The nose Marqués de Cáceres Crianza 2014 brings back memories of cherry, vanilla and toasted media
Posted on 07/10/17 at 04.48
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Marqués de Cáceres Crianza 2012
- Re-defined bouquet of black cherries and blackberries with a soft touch of aromatic Mediterranean herbs.
- Lusciously fresh and fruity in the mouth where...