Marqués de Murrieta (Rioja)
Product not available in United States
Technical sheet · Marqués de Murrieta Reserva
- Type Of Wine:
- red wine
- 2013 Other vintages
- Marqués de Murrieta
- 75 cl Other volumes
- Contains Sulfites
- Alcohol Vol.:
- Consumption Temp.:
If you liked Marqués de Murrieta Reserva 2013, you may also enjoy...
Description · Marqués de Murrieta
Marqués de Murrieta Reserva 2013 (Tempranillo, Garnacha, Graciano and Mazuelo)
TASTING NOTES: Marqués de Murrieta Reserva 2013
- View: Shiny cherry red, mid layer
- Nose: Fruity aromas of red and black berries, spicy and balsamic nuances, herbal notes, mineral and well-integrated wood
- Mouth: Pleasant, soft, oily and very fluent. Elegant tannins with a well-balanced acidity. Good balance between fruit and wood, long and tasty finish.
VINEYARD: Marqués de Murrieta
GRAPES: Tempranillo, Garnacha, Graciano, Mazuelo,
AGING: 23 months in American oak of 225L, of which 9 months in new barrels. Another 12 months in the bottle
PREPARATION: After a careful destemming, the grapes ferment separately in stainless steel at controlled temperatures. During the first 8 days, the must stays in these tanks, the winemaker takes care of the most possible contact between the wine and the lees. The solid part comes then into a soft vertical pressing procedure.
Marqués de Murrieta
Bodegas Marqués de Murrieta is a family company with long tradition in Rioja. A project based at the junction of the wines with the familiar look. Its history dates back to 1852 with Luciano de Murrieta. Marqués de Murrieta is also an agricultural enterprise. Producing our own vineyard...
Buy Marqués de Murrieta Wine:
Highlighted review about Marqués de Murrieta Reserva 2013
Posted on 30/05/18 at 17.22
- It has been aged a year and half in new and used American oak barrels and two years in bottle.
- Bodegas Marqués de Murrieta...
More reviews about Marqués de Murrieta Reserva 2013
Posted on 25/05/17 at 05.38
Posted on 22/05/18 at 13.16
Ygay farm, 300 hectares of vineyards
surrounding the winery in the Rioja Alta, with
a difference in altitude...
Posted on 18/04/18 at 04.42
After a manual harvest, the grapes are de-stemmed and gently squeeze. Varieties fermented separately in stainless steel tanks with temperature...
Posted on 27/03/18 at 04.22
Posted on 14/03/18 at 03.52
Posted on 26/02/18 at 13.10
- Palate simply brilliant, full of dignity and grandeur
- Successful Liaison modern style with old...
Posted on 20/01/18 at 04.11
Posted on 16/01/18 at 04.50
- Sight: sight, Marqués de Murrieta Reserva 2013 Red wine has an intense cherry
- Nose: The 2013 Red Wine Marqués de Murrieta Reserva reminds us aromas of ripe fruit, spices,...
Posted on 23/12/17 at 04.09
Posted on 07/12/17 at 04.32
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Marqués de Murrieta Reserva 2011
Reviews about Marqués de Murrieta Reserva 2010
Reviews about Marqués de Murrieta Reserva 2007
Reviews about Marqués de Murrieta Reserva 2014