Marqués de Murrieta (Rioja)
Technical sheet · Marqués de Murrieta Reserva
|Type Of Wine:||red wine|
|Vintage:||2014 Other vintages|
|Appellation:||Rioja (La Rioja,Spain)|
|Winery:||Marqués de Murrieta|
|Volume:||75 cl Other volumes|
|Grapes:||Graciano (9%), Tempranillo (84%), Mazuelo (5%), Garnacha tinta (2%), Garnacha|
|Pairing:||StartersMeatCheeseLambPorkGrilled meatsBlue cheese|
If you liked Marqués de Murrieta Reserva 2014, you may also enjoy...
Description · Marqués de Murrieta
Marqués de Murrieta Reserva 2014 (Graciano, Tempranillo, Mazuelo, Garnacha tinta and Garnacha)
TASTING NOTES of Marqués de Murrieta Reserva 2014:
- View: deep red
- Nose: berry flavours of cherry and plum with hints of dried fruits. Notable vanilla and liquorice fragrances.
- Mouth: full-bodied and smooth texture with round tannins. Red fruit flavours and hints of spices.
VINEYARD: Marqués de Murrieta
GRAPES: Graciano, Mazuelo, Tempranillo, Garnacha Tinta
AGING: aged for 19 months in 225 litre American oak barrels.
PREPARATION: destemming and fermentation in stainless steel tanks for 8 days at a controlled temperature. During the fermentation, we pump and punch down the grapes to ensure effective and gentle colour and aroma extraction. Afterwards, the solid parts of the grapes are pressed in vertical presses with double screws.
PAIRING: grilled hake loin; baked cod with onion and green peppers; red beans stew with pork feet and cabbage; grilled beef tenderloin, green asparagus and carrot purée; creamy and blue cheeses, red wine compote and sour cherries.
Marqués de Murrieta
Bodegas Marqués de Murrieta is a family company with long tradition in Rioja. A project based at the junction of the wines with the familiar look. Its history dates back to 1852 with Luciano de Murrieta. Marqués de Murrieta is also an agricultural enterprise. Producing our own vineyard...
Buy Marqués de Murrieta Wine:
Highlighted review about Marqués de Murrieta Reserva 2014
Posted on 11/01/19 at 04.27
- Sight: sight, Marqués de Murrieta Reserva 2014 Red wine has an intense cherry
- Nose: The 2014 Red Wine Marqués de Murrieta Reserva reminds us aromas of ripe fruit, spices, toasted. Wine with character
- Palate: The palate, Marqués de Murrieta Reserva 2014 is a powerful, rich,...
More reviews about Marqués de Murrieta Reserva 2014
Posted on 11/12/18 at 12.11
Posted on 08/01/19 at 04.45
Posted on 31/10/18 at 16.30
- It has been aged a year...
Posted on 26/09/18 at 04.19
Bright ruby color with purple iridescence
Perfumed and complex start aromatic red fruit in perfect ripening, lapped in total harmony with a wide variety of fragrances of flowers, wild...
Posted on 02/08/18 at 13.39
- Palate simply brilliant, full of dignity and grandeur
- A successful liaison of contemporary style...
Posted on 14/07/18 at 04.07
Posted on 23/06/18 at 03.39
Posted on 23/05/18 at 04.22
- View: Marqués de Murrieta Reserva has a bright intense ruby color with purplish iridescence
- Nose: Wine Rioja Reserva perfumed and complex aromatic red fruit in perfect start...
Posted on 22/05/18 at 03.52
Posted on 10/05/18 at 04.24
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Marqués de Murrieta Reserva 2011
Reviews about Marqués de Murrieta Reserva 2010
Reviews about Marqués de Murrieta Reserva 2007