Marqués de Murrieta (Rioja)
Product not available in United States
Technical sheet · Marqués de Murrieta Reserva
|Type Of Wine:||red wine|
|Vintage:||2015 Other vintages|
|Appellation:||Rioja (La Rioja,Spain)|
|Winery:||Marqués de Murrieta|
|Volume:||75cl Other volumes|
|Grapes:||Tempranillo (80%), Mazuelo (6%), Garnacha (2%), Graciano (12%)|
|Pairing:||StartersMeatGameGrilled meatsSnacks and appetizersCheeseRed meatBlue cheese|
If you liked Marqués de Murrieta Reserva 2015, you may also enjoy...
Description · Marqués de Murrieta
Marqués de Murrieta Reserva 2015 (Tempranillo, Mazuelo, Garnacha and Graciano)
- View: intense cherry red, bright, garnet edge and high layer.
- Nose: red fruit, healthy and ripe. Ripe plum, licorice, vanilla, violet, balsamic aromas, subtle toasted notes.
- Mouth: round, fine, subtle opulence, friendly tannins and perfect acidity, good balance game, persistent, tasty and long finish.
DENOMINATION OF ORIGIN: Rioja
VINEYARD: Marqués de Murrieta. Located in Finca Ygay, in the Rioja Alta, along an area of 300 hectares with an altitude difference ranging from 320 to 485 meters.
GRAPES: Garnacha, Graciano, Mazuelo, Tempranillo,
AGING: 16 months in American oak barrels of 225 liters.
ELABORATION: fermentation separately from the varieties. After the fermentation, the solid parts of the grape are pressed in vertical presses, by means of a smooth and slow process, that favors the extraction of the color and mature tannins that reside in the skins.
WINE PAIRING: Starters, appetizers and canapés, cheeses, blue cheese, meat, red meat, game, grilled meats
TEMPERATURE OF CONSUMPTION: 16-17ºC
ALCOHOL GRADUATION: 14%
Marqués de Murrieta
Bodegas Marqués de Murrieta is a family company with long tradition in Rioja. A project based at the junction of the wines with the familiar look. Its history dates back to 1852 with Luciano de Murrieta. Marqués de Murrieta is also an agricultural enterprise. Producing our own vineyard allows us...
Buy Marqués de Murrieta Wine:
Highlighted review about Marqués de Murrieta Reserva 2015
Posted on 19/06/19 at 04.42
- Sight: sight, Marqués de Murrieta Reserva 2015 Red wine has an intense cherry
- Nose: The 2015 Red Wine Marqués de Murrieta Reserva reminds us aromas of ripe fruit, spices, toasted. Wine with character
- Palate: The palate, Marqués de Murrieta Reserva 2015 is a powerful, rich,...
More reviews about Marqués de Murrieta Reserva 2015
Posted on 15/04/19 at 11.29
- View: Cherry color, intense and very dark. garnet edges and dense tear.
- Nose: Moderately fruity, ripe, red plum fruit is perceived. Spicy notes of vanilla. subtle notes of...
Posted on 02/06/19 at 04.14
Posted on 23/05/19 at 04.28
- View: Ruby red, upper middle layer.
- Nose: Balsamic notes of incense, leather, fennel and cherries.
- Palate: Notes of vanilla, sweet black fruit and a touch of chocolate....
Posted on 18/05/19 at 03.47
Posted on 25/04/19 at 04.35
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Marqués de Murrieta Reserva 2011
Reviews about Marqués de Murrieta Reserva 2010
Reviews about Marqués de Murrieta Reserva 2007
Reviews about Marqués de Murrieta Reserva 2014