Ramón Bilbao (Rioja)
Product not available in United States
Technical sheet · Ramón Bilbao Edición Limitada 2014
- Type Of Wine:
- red wine
- 2014 Other vintages
- Ramón Bilbao
- 75 cl Other volumes
- Contains Sulfites
- Alcohol Vol.:
- Consumption Temp.:
If you liked Ramón Bilbao Edición Limitada 2014, you may also enjoy...
Description · Ramón Bilbao
Ramón Bilbao Edición Limitada 2014 (Tempranillo)
TASTING NOTES Ramón Bilbao Edición Limitada 2014:
- View: ruby red, cherry tones reflections. medium-high. Clean, bright and clear tears.
- Nose: medium-high intensity. Fresh aromas of black fruit (plums, blackberries), rich varietal profile, tertiary aromas of wood (cocoa plant snuff, hay, clean leather) and aromatic plants.
- Palate: high intensity. Long and structured. Mature and perfect acidity and fine tannins. In retronasal expresses the same complexity found in the mouth.
DESIGNATION OF ORIGIN: Rioja
VINEYARD: Ramón Bilbao
GRAPES: Tempranillo 100%
DEVELOPMENT AND AGING: in the selection table in the cellar, we choose the best bunches, perfect fruits that ferment hand in wooden vats at controlled temperature. For 14 months we raise the wine in new French oak barrels. Subsequently, we completed our underground aging in bottle where it refines for 10 months.
WINE PAIRING: perfect with beef, smoked meats, soft cheeses and international food and Mexican dishes or spicy Chinese food.
TEMPERATURE: 18-20 ° C
Bodegas Ramon Bilbao was founded in 1924. Already in the nineteenth century, Bilbao Murga family, with its parent D. Ramon at the helm, the wines marketed Ramón Bilbao Viña Turzaballa. Bodegas Ramón Bilbao is a winery that preserves its future. The building complex of warehouses Ramón...
Buy Ramón Bilbao Wine:
Highlighted review about Ramón Bilbao Edición Limitada 2014
More reviews about Ramón Bilbao Edición Limitada 2014
Posted on 09/08/17 at 15.42
Posted on 15/07/17 at 05.15
- View: A view, Ramón Bilbao Edición Limitada presents a cherry red high layer
- Nose: The nose Ramón Bilbao Edición Limitada is a complex wine, with a wide range of aromas...
Posted on 06/07/17 at 04.39
WINERY: Bodegas Ramón Bilbao, S. A.
handmade wooden fermentation vats at a controlled temperature. Aged for 14 months in new French and American oak. Aging in the...
Posted on 08/06/17 at 05.11
Intense ruby red, with hints of cherry
High, clean and bright
The nose is high intensity
With perfect balance between aromas of black fruit and from aging
Spicy touches like black...
Posted on 09/05/17 at 05.22
Innovate, create something, look differently, or even writing backwards. Try to accept the challenge, to live without fear. Risk everything for an easy to understand...
Posted on 11/04/17 at 09.04
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Ramón Bilbao Edición Limitada 2013