Bodegas AGE (Rioja)
Product not available in United States
Technical sheet · Siglo Saco Crianza
|Type Of Wine:||red wine|
|Vintage:||2014 Other vintages|
|Appellation:||Rioja (La Rioja,Spain)|
|Grapes:||Cariñena, Tempranillo, Garnacha negra|
If you liked Siglo Saco Crianza 2014, you may also enjoy...
Description · Bodegas AGE
Siglo Saco Crianza 2014 (Cariñena, Tempranillo and Garnacha negra)
TASTING NOTES of Siglo Saco Crianza 2014:
- View: intense cherry red, purple trim.
- Nose: toasty, hints of vanilla, ripe fruit.
- Mouth: fruity, full-bodied, balanced, spicy, silky, smooth, easy to drink, elegant.
VINEYARD: Bodegas AGE
GRAPES: Cariñena, Tempranillo, Garnacha Negra,
AGING: 12 months in American oak barrels and a minimum of 6 months in bottle.
PAIRING: Roasted, grilled meat, feathered game, stews, vegetables, cheeses.
AGE was founded in 1881 as the union of three very old family wineries with a longstanding reputation. Its noble roots are evident in the venerable Don Félix de Azpilicueta cellar or the "paradise" of the winery, holding the first vintages. AGE's wines are produced from 600 hectares of vineyards...
Buy Bodegas AGE Wine:
Highlighted review about Siglo Saco Crianza 2014
More reviews about Siglo Saco Crianza 2014
Posted on 05/05/17 at 11.19
- View: bright ruby red, purple hues.
- Nose: aroma of vanilla, fresh, fruity.
- Mouth: structured, elegant and persistent.
Posted on 11/04/17 at 09.04
- DETAILS OF PREPARATION: Aged 12 months in American oak barrels.
- ALCOHOLIC: 13.5 °
- TEMPERATURE: 18 °...
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Siglo Saco Crianza 2012