Bodegas Riojanas (Rioja)
Product not available in United States
Technical sheet · Viña Albina Reserva
- Type Of Wine:
- red wine
- 2013 Other vintages
- Bodegas Riojanas
- 75 cl Other volumes
- Contains Sulfites
- Alcohol Vol.:
If you liked Viña Albina Reserva 2013, you may also enjoy...
Description · Bodegas Riojanas
Viña Albina Reserva 2013 (Tempranillo, Graciano and Mazuelo)
TASTING NOTES OF Viña Albina Reserva 2013:
- View: ruby, tawny rim, brilliant.
- Nose: elegant, harmonious aromas, hints of aging and varietal notes.
- Mouth: fine and well constiuido, good acidity, polished tannins, very balanced, complex retronasal, a delicate and persistent fragrance.
VINES: Bodegas Riojanas
PAIRING: Red meats, vegetables, stews, mushrooms, fish sauce and cheeses.
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13.5%
The Artacho family and founders of Bodegas Riojanas had already looked back on a profound vintner tradition, when the Artachos founded this wine cellar in 1890. A gate made out of stone, which still can be seen in the cellar, is witness of a time, that opened the doors to family vineyards in...
Buy Bodegas Riojanas Wine:
Highlighted review about Viña Albina Reserva 2013
Posted on 07/12/17 at 04.50
- DETAILS OF PREPARATION: Aged for 24 months in American oak barrels and 18 months in bottle.
- ALCOHOLIC: 13. 5th
- Operating temperature: 16º to...
More reviews about Viña Albina Reserva 2013
Posted on 12/12/17 at 20.05
Burgundy colour. Strong scents of coffee and toffee. I enjoyed it quite long after the last...
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Viña Albina Reserva 2009
Reviews about Viña Albina Reserva 2007
Reviews about Viña Albina Reserva 2006
Reviews about Viña Albina Reserva 2005