La Rioja Alta (Rioja)
Product not available in United States
Technical sheet · Viña Ardanza Reserva 2007
- Type Of Wine:
- red wine
- 2007 Other vintages
- La Rioja Alta
- 75 cl Other volumes
- Contains Sulfites
- Alcohol Vol.:
Best Rioja Wine - Wines from Spain
Commended - 2015 International Wine Challenge
- Consumption Temp.:
- Ending Year For Optimal Consumption:
If you liked Viña Ardanza Reserva 2007, you may also enjoy...
Description · La Rioja Alta
Viña Ardanza Reserva 2007 (Garnacha and Tempranillo)
Chosen as the "Best Wine from Rioja" from the prestigious English wine competition 'Wines from Spain' led by Tim Atkin, this emblematic wine from La Rioja hardly requires further explanations. This red wine's full of great aromatic intensity with a lovely structure and an excellent balance on the palate. Aside from leading the lists of best wines, the Viña Ardanza Reserva 2007 should be part of each and every wine cellar. A must-have for wine lovers.
TASTING NOTES Viña Ardanza Reserva 2007:
- View: Cherry red upper middle layer. Intense pinkish edge.
- Nose: great intensity. Black pepper, cloves, cinnamon, vanilla with fine notes of red fruits.
- Palate: good structure, balanced, delicate and enveloping tannins. Round and elegant finish.
DESIGNATION OF ORIGIN: Rioja
VINEYARD: La Rioja Alta
GRAPES: Grenache, Tempranillo,
AGING: 36 months in American oak average age 4 years and Grenache 30 months in barrels of 2 and 3 wines of American oak.
PREPARATION: Natural vintage. Alcoholic fermentation for 15 days.
MATCHING WINE: grilled meat, roasts, small game, semi cheeses, sausages.
TEMPERATURE: 17 ° C
Alcohol content: 13.5%
La Rioja Alta
On July 10,1890, five Basque and Rioja-based vine growers created "Sociedad Vinicola De La Rioja Alta" in what is known as the Haro Station District. This was the beginning of a fascinating business venture in which the only dream of the five founders was to craft and age high quality wines....
Buy La Rioja Alta Wine:
Highlighted review about Viña Ardanza Reserva 2007
More reviews about Viña Ardanza Reserva 2007
Posted on 01/11/17 at 08.26
Posted on 26/01/17 at 20.10
Posted on 24/05/16 at 18.31
Posted on 07/01/16 at 13.39
- View: Cherry red, clean and bright, middle layer, a pink border.
- Nose: expressive, spicy notes of coffee, chocolate, vanilla, cloves and fine woods...
Posted on 25/08/15 at 15.28
- View: Viña Ardanza Reserva 2007 is cherry red, clean and bright, middle layer with a pink trim.
- Nose: The nose is notable for its expressiveness, with spicy notes of...
Posted on 05/05/15 at 05.08
I found it excellent
Posted on 12/08/17 at 05.19
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Viña Ardanza Reserva 2008
Reviews about Viña Ardanza Reserva 2005
Reviews about Viña Ardanza Reserva 2004