Viña Tondonia - Bodegas R. López de Heredia (Rioja)
£16.37 (Approximate price)
It is not possible to buy Viña Tondonia Reserva 2002 right now.
Technical sheet · Viña Tondonia Reserva
|Type Of Wine:||red wine|
|Vintage:||2002 Other vintages|
|Appellation:||Rioja (La Rioja,Spain)|
|Winery:||Viña Tondonia - Bodegas R. López de Heredia|
|Volume:||75 cl Other volumes|
|Coup de coeur:|
|Grapes:||Tempranillo, Viura, Garnacha, Graciano, Mazuelo, Malvasía|
|Pairing:||StartersDessertsEggsMeatFishRiceSoups and stewsHam and sausagesCheesePâté or foie grasChocolateWhite meatBirdsScrambled eggsFoie|
You may also be interested in...
Description · Viña Tondonia - Bodegas R. López de Heredia
Viña Tondonia Reserva 2002 (Tempranillo, Viura, Garnacha, Graciano, Mazuelo and Malvasía)
- View: Viña Tondonia Reserva 2002 has an intense ruby color with light colored tile trim. Clean and bright. Good and plenty of tears.
- Nose: expressive and concentrated flavors. The intense red fruit is accompanied by spices (vanilla highlighting) and persistent good notes of toasted wood.
- Mouth: good in the mouth. Step dry, soft, velvety and tasty with fruit and spices that we have found in the nose. Soft tannins. Long and persistent. A round and very elegant wine.
DEGREE OF ALCOHOL: 12.5%
PAIRING: Sausages, White meat, Grilled red meats, stew, Game birds, Mushrooms, Semi-mature Cheese, Jamón Ibérico de Bellota
TEMPERATURE: 18 ° C
WINEMAKING: This wine has spent 6 years in French oak barrels.
GRAPES: Tempranillo, Garnacha, and Graciano Mazuelo
WINERY: Viña Tondonia - Bodegas López de Heredia
Viña Tondonia - Bodegas R. López de Heredia
Viña Tondonia is choice, and love. 2 words that became the Bible of wines, maximum R. López de Heredia Viña Tondonia has been and is preaching for over a century. More than one hundred years in which, through four generations and despite continuous and tempting offers from multinational...
Buy Viña Tondonia - Bodegas R. López de Heredia Wine:
Highlighted review about Viña Tondonia Reserva 2002
More reviews about Viña Tondonia Reserva 2002
Posted on 10/11/14 at 14.16
Posted on 03/03/15 at 14.33
- View: Viña Tondonia 2002 has a bright ruby colour with tawny rim.
- Nose: Very fine, fresh, light toast and vanilla aromas nose. Very persistent.
- Mouth: Very dry, soft, round...
Posted on 23/09/15 at 04.55
Posted on 02/09/15 at 04.56
Posted on 16/05/15 at 04.49
Tasting Notes: It has a fine, complex and developed nose. Round, with bouquet of teciarios aromas. The taste is soft, persistent and consistent.
Posted on 25/03/15 at 15.21
Posted on 20/05/14 at 04.37
Development and Aging
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Viña Tondonia Reserva 2006
Reviews about Viña Tondonia Reserva 2004
Reviews about Viña Tondonia Reserva 2001
Reviews about Viña Tondonia Reserva 2000