Viña Tondonia - Bodegas R. López de Heredia (Rioja)
Technical sheet · Viña Tondonia Reserva
- Type Of Wine:
- red wine
- 2005 Other vintages
- 75 cl Other volumes
- Coup de coeur:
- Contains Sulfites
- Alcohol Vol.:
- Conservation Temp.:
- Consumption Temp.:
- Ending Year For Optimal Consumption:
If you liked Viña Tondonia Reserva 2005, you may also enjoy...
Description · Viña Tondonia - Bodegas R. López de Heredia
Viña Tondonia Reserva 2005 (Tempranillo, Mazuelo, Grenache, Garnacha and Graciano)
TASTING NOTES Reserva Viña Tondonia 2005:
- View: intense ruby, brick reflection.
- Nose: delicate aromas, fresh, grilled, persistent and light aromas.
- Palate: dry, sweet, round, developed.
DESIGNATION OF ORIGIN: Rioja
VINEYARD: Viña Tondonia - Bodegas Lopez de Heredia
GRAPES: Grenache, Graciano, Mazuelo, Tempranillo
AGING: 6 years in American wooden barrels of several wines, with 2 extractions per year.
PREPARATION: Clarification with fresh egg whites, unfiltered.
PAIRING: a versatile wine. Combined with poultry, foie gras, roasted meats like lamb or suckling pig.
TEMPERATURE: 18-20 ° C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12.5%
Viña Tondonia - Bodegas R. López de Heredia
Viña Tondonia is choice, and love. 2 words that became the Bible of wines, maximum R. López de Heredia Viña Tondonia has been and is preaching for over a century. More than one hundred years in which, through four generations and despite continuous and tempting offers from multinational...
Buy Viña Tondonia - Bodegas R. López de Heredia Wine:
Highlighted review about Viña Tondonia Reserva 2005
Posted on 08/01/19 at 04.45
More reviews about Viña Tondonia Reserva 2005
Posted on 11/12/18 at 12.11
Posted on 22/05/17 at 11.13
Posted on 06/06/18 at 04.28
- View: A view, Viña Tondonia 2005 presents a bright ruby color with tile trim
- Nose: The nose Viña Tondonia Reserva 2005 is a fresh, complex wine with toasty aromas and light...
Posted on 30/05/18 at 17.22
- it belongs to the D. O. Rioja and is composed of Tempranillo, Grenache, Graciano and Mazuelo.
- This wine...
Posted on 26/05/18 at 03.56
Posted on 22/05/18 at 13.16
6 years, being racked twice per year 2. Fined with fresh egg whites.
Aging in bottle:
The remaining unfiltered...
Posted on 17/04/18 at 04.28
- DETAILS OF PREPARATION: Aging in barrels: 6 years, being racked twice per year 2. Fined with fresh egg whites.
Bottle aging: The remaining unfiltered...
Posted on 07/03/18 at 04.09
- View: Ruby bright with light amber.
- Nose: Very fine, fresh, light toast aromas of vanilla nose.
- Very persistent.
- Palate: Very dry, soft, round and developed.
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Viña Tondonia Reserva 2006
Reviews about Viña Tondonia Reserva 2004
Reviews about Viña Tondonia Reserva 2002
Reviews about Viña Tondonia Reserva 2001