Bodegas Vivanco (Rioja)
Product not available in United States
Vivanco Reserva - Santi Vivanco explains why we associate wine with this work of art from Vivanco on Vimeo.
The home of Vivanco Reserva 2011 is located in the town of Briones, La Rioja. This wine is a red Reserva that comes from vines that are over 35 years old and is aged in small French oak barrels. After a careful elaboration, we can enjoy an excellent Reserva wine that, year after year, reaps good notes from the specialists. With its deep aromas and a velvety and enveloping palate, Vivanco Reserva 2011 is a fantastic wine to pair with meats, mushrooms and cured cheeses. You'll love it.
Technical sheet · Vivanco Reserva
|Type Of Wine:||red wine|
|Vintage:||2011 Other vintages|
|Appellation:||Rioja (La Rioja,Spain)|
|Volume:||75 cl Other volumes|
|Grapes:||Tempranillo (90%), Graciano (10%)|
|Awards:||Gold Medal 2017 - Concours Mondial de Bruxelles|
If you liked Vivanco Reserva 2011, you may also enjoy...
Description · Bodegas Vivanco
Vivanco Reserva 2011 (Tempranillo and Graciano)
TASTING NOTES OF Dinastia Vivanco Reserva 2011:
- View: deep cherry, garnet, clean and bright.
- Nose: complex aromas of candied fruit well assembled with fine woods and spices background.
- Mouth: elegant on the palate with harmony of noble tannins, good acidity and a balsamic background.
VINEYARD: Bodegas Vivanco
GRAPES: Tempranillo (90%), Graciano (10%).
WINE PAIRING: Red meat, game, mushrooms and cured and strong cheeses.
TEMPERATURE: 16 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13.5%
The origins of the winemaking vocation of the Vivanco family date back to the year 1915; to the winemaking district of the village of Alberite, La Rioja, where Pedro Vivanco Gonzalez started to make wine for family use from his vineyards. In 1940 he bought a small wine cellar business in the...
Buy Bodegas Vivanco Wine:
Highlighted review about Vivanco Reserva 2011
More reviews about Vivanco Reserva 2011
Posted on 06/06/18 at 11.35
- View: The Dynasty Vivanco Reserva 2011 has a pillory medium-high, clean and bright red intensity with a tile edging denoting its barrel aging.
Posted on 03/01/18 at 09.45
- View: Intense cherry red, amber.
- Nose: aromas of ripe cherry and blackberries, earthy and mineral component, spicy notes of cinnamon and sage.
Posted on 25/07/17 at 10.11
- View: deep cherry with garnets, clean and bright edges.
- Nose: aromas of candied fruit, fine wood and spices background.
- Mouth: elegant on...
Posted on 18/05/17 at 05.36
I think it's an unbeatable product
Posted on 01/11/16 at 05.31
Posted on 21/02/18 at 08.47
- View: A view, Vivanco Reserva 2011 has an intense purple red with tile edge denoting his long stay in barrels
- Nose: The nose Vivanco Reserva, 2011 brings back memories of...
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Vivanco Reserva 2007
Dinastía Vivanco Reserva 2007 premiado con la Gran Medalla de Oro en el Concurso Mundial de Bruselas
Reviews about Vivanco Reserva 2005