Tenuta Caparzo (Rosso Di Montalcino)
£61.95 (Approximate price)
It is not possible to buy Caparzo Rosso Di Montalcino 2014 right now.
You may also be interested in...
Description · Tenuta Caparzo
Caparzo Rosso Di Montalcino 2014
TASTING NOTES OF Caparzo Rosso Di Montalcino 2014:
- View: ruby red, tending to garnet.
- Nose: light herbaceous notes, aromas of black cherry, plum, dried leaves and snuff.
- Mouth: medium build, with a pleasant acidity support and pleasant tannins.
APPELLATION: Rosso di Montalcino.
VINES: Tenuta Caparzo
PAIRING: meats, cheeses and sausages.
TEMPERATURE: 16-18 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13%
Buy Tenuta Caparzo Wine:
Highlighted review about Caparzo Rosso Di Montalcino 2014
Posted on 12/10/17 at 04.41
- Goes with: Red meat, pasta with sauces, vegetable soups with legumes, aged cheeses
- Allergens: contains sulfites
More reviews about Caparzo Rosso Di Montalcino 2014
Posted on 17/05/17 at 20.04
Good colour. This red wine has a chestnut background. Very dense.
It pairs good with a strong flavoured fish.
Posted on 20/07/17 at 05.00
TIME to taste it: casual dinner
IDEAL CONSUMPTION: 2015/2020
TEMPERATURE: 16/18 ° C
PAIRING: first floor, red meat, soups, hard cheese
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Caparzo Rosso Di Montalcino 2012