Terre Forti (Rubicone)
Product not available in United States
If you liked Terre Forti Sangiovese Rubicone, you may also enjoy...
Description · Terre Forti
Terre Forti Sangiovese Rubicone (Sangiovese)
TASTING NOTES OF Terre Forti Sangiovese Rubicone:
- View: intense red.
- Nose: lively aromas of black currants on the nose.
- Mouth: velvety, with rich fruit flavors and a hint of spice.
APPELLATION: Emilia Romagna.
VINEYARD: Terre Forti
WINE PAIRING: stews, pasta dishes tomato and hard cheeses.
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12%
Buy Terre Forti Wine:
Highlighted review about Terre Forti Sangiovese Rubicone
Posted on 20/09/15 at 04.55
Terre Forti not only work tirelessly in the vineyard in the pursuit of creating fantastic wines, they have a real focus on becoming environmentally sustainable. They've achieved ISO 14001 certification in...
More reviews about Terre Forti Sangiovese Rubicone
Posted on 23/01/19 at 13.12
- View: intense ruby red, violet reflections.
- Nose: very aromatic, pleasant notes, black currants.
- Mouth: well balanced, red fruit flavors, a touch of herbs and fine...