Viñedos Singulares (Rueda)
£7.13 (Approximate price)
It is not possible to buy Afortunado 2016 right now.
You may also be interested in...
Description · Viñedos Singulares
Afortunado 2016 (Verdejo)
TASTING NOTES OF Afortunado 2016:
- View: Straw yellow bright, thin glyceric tears.
- Nose: Intense aromatic expression, open aromas of exotic fruits, very fresh, herbaceous above (pleasant memories of freshly cut grass) of notes as fruit, tropical and a very subtle hint of citrus.
- Mouth: Very good entry, a very nice tour, unctuous and tasty, fresh sensations throughout the tour. very juicy ripe fruit with a sweet tooth touches but not cloying. Good finish with very good memories and that slight bitter aftertaste, so characteristic and pleasant.
VINEYARD: Viñedos Singulares
WINE PAIRING: appetizers, rice, fish, white meat with sauce, grilled seafood, cooked seafood, pasta with fish sauce.
TEMPERATURE: 6-8 °C
Buy Viñedos Singulares Wine:
Highlighted review about Afortunado 2016
More reviews about Afortunado 2016
Posted on 03/02/17 at 11.05
- From the Singulares Vineyards wineries.
- Has designation of origin Rueda and produced with 100% Verdejo grapes.
- This wine has a bright yellow with green...
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Afortunado 2009
Reviews about Afortunado 2018
Reviews about Afortunado 2017
Reviews about Afortunado 2015