Belondrade y Lurton (Rueda)
Product not available in United States
Technical sheet · Belondrade y Lurton 2016
- Type Of Wine:
- white wine
- 2016 Other vintages
- Belondrade y Lurton
- 75 cl
- Contains Sulfites
- Alcohol Vol.:
- Consumption Temp.:
If you liked Belondrade y Lurton 2016, you may also enjoy...
Description · Belondrade y Lurton
Belondrade y Lurton 2016 (Verdejo)
- View: bright yellow.
- Nose: powerful. Ripe fruit, sweet spices, creamy oak, herbs, mineral notes.
- Mouth: fatty, tasty, fresh. Smoked retronasal and good acidity.
DENOMINATION OF ORIGIN: Wheel
VINEYARD: Belondrade and Lurton
ELABORATION: Fermented and aged in barrels on its lees; ten months in French oak barrels of 300l and minimum cyclic or six months in bottle before its release on the market. Each plot is fermented and raised separately. The fermentation has developed spontaneously controlled with 100% indigenous yeasts.
WINE PAIRING: Starters, Pates or foie gras, Pate de fua, Cheese, Cured cheese, Meat, White meat, Fish, Tuna
TEMPERATURE OF CONSUMPTION: 12ºC
ALCOHOL GRADUATION: 14%
Belondrade y Lurton
The winery Belondrade, SL was founded in 1994 with the idea of moving the Burgundian techniques the Verdejo grape. Directed by Didier Belondrade, a Frenchman in love with Spain, interested in the native Verdejo grape and its ability to foster intuited, produced in 1994 his first crop of...
Buy Belondrade y Lurton Wine:
Highlighted review about Belondrade y Lurton 2016
Posted on 22/12/17 at 04.10
white wine with a wine and celling aged for 10 months in barrels of French oak.
This wine is the result of an "assemblage" that over 3 or 5 years develop the nuances of a great wine Guarda.
More reviews about Belondrade y Lurton 2016
Posted on 21/12/17 at 12.10
- View: pale yellow, greenish reflections
- Nose: ripe fruit, fennel, hay, aging notes
- Mouth: fresh, good acidity, nice and long.
Posted on 18/12/17 at 04.52
- View: Intense yellow
- Nose: Aromas of white fruit, stone fruit and grapefruit, with toasted notes mouth
- Mouth: Boca: its strong acidity is appreciated
Aging: The wine fermented...
Posted on 16/12/17 at 04.58
- View: With a bright straw yellow with golden reflections, this white wine Verdejo has a satiny appearance and a marked slow-falling tears
- Nose: The Belondrade y Lurton wine is...
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Belondrade y Lurton 2015
Reviews about Belondrade y Lurton 2014
Reviews about Belondrade y Lurton 2013