Belondrade y Lurton (Rueda)
Product not available in United States
Technical sheet · Belondrade y Lurton
- Type Of Wine:
- white wine
- 2016 Other vintages
- Belondrade y Lurton
- 75 cl
- Contains Sulfites
- Alcohol Vol.:
- Consumption Temp.:
If you liked Belondrade y Lurton 2016, you may also enjoy...
Description · Belondrade y Lurton
Belondrade y Lurton 2016 (Verdejo)
Belondrade and Lurton 2016 is one of this year's most anticipated novelties when it comes to white wines. Indeed, Bodegas Belondrade's wines are seen as a reference for the Spanish market thanks to the great work done by Didier Belondrade, a Frenchman in love with Spain, who manages to achieve the full potential of Verdejo in the Rueda with every vintage. His passion and understanding of the Verdejo produce excellent wines with a great potential for ageing. For now, Belondrade y Lurton 2016 gives us an enveloping, structured and a beautiful density. A must-have in your cellar!
TASTING NOTES of Belondrade y Lurton 2016:
- View: bright yellow.
- Nose: powerful. Ripe fruit, sweet spices, creamy oak, herbs, mineral notes.
- Mouth: fatty, tasty, fresh. Smoked retronasal and good acidity.
VINEYARD: Belondrade and Lurton
PREPARATION: Fermented and aged in barrels on its lees; ten months in French oak barrels of 300l and minimum cyclic or six months in bottle before its release on the market. Each plot is fermented and raised separately. The fermentation has developed spontaneously controlled with 100% indigenous yeasts.
PAIRING: Starters, Pates or foie gras, Cheese like Cured cheese, various types of meat and fish (white meat and Tuna)
Belondrade y Lurton
The winery Belondrade, SL was founded in 1994 with the idea of moving the Burgundian techniques the Verdejo grape. Directed by Didier Belondrade, a Frenchman in love with Spain, interested in the native Verdejo grape and its ability to foster intuited, produced in 1994 his first crop of...
Buy Belondrade y Lurton Wine:
Highlighted review about Belondrade y Lurton 2016
Posted on 14/03/18 at 10.59
More reviews about Belondrade y Lurton 2016
Posted on 21/12/17 at 12.10
- View: pale yellow, greenish reflections
- Nose: ripe fruit, fennel, hay, aging notes
- Mouth: fresh, good acidity, nice and long.
Posted on 25/01/18 at 04.44
- View: A view, and LURTON Belondrade 2016 has a bright yellow color
- Nose: The nose, Belondrade y Lurton 2016 is a powerful wine, with toast and typical of its time in oak...
Posted on 23/01/18 at 13.04
Posted on 10/01/18 at 05.01
Posted on 22/12/17 at 04.10
white wine with a wine and celling aged for 10 months in barrels of French oak.
This wine is the result of an "assemblage" that over...
Posted on 18/12/17 at 04.52
- View: Intense yellow
- Nose: Aromas of white fruit, stone fruit and grapefruit, with toasted notes mouth
- Mouth: Boca: its strong acidity is appreciated
Aging: The wine fermented...
Posted on 16/12/17 at 04.58
- View: With a bright straw yellow with golden reflections, this white wine Verdejo has a satiny appearance and a marked slow-falling tears
- Nose: The Belondrade y Lurton wine is...
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Belondrade y Lurton 2015
Reviews about Belondrade y Lurton 2014
Reviews about Belondrade y Lurton 2013