Belondrade y Lurton (Rueda)
Technical sheet · Belondrade y Lurton
|Type Of Wine:||white wine|
|Vintage:||2017 Other vintages|
|Appellation:||Rueda (Castilla y León,Spain)|
|Winery:||Belondrade y Lurton|
|Pairing:||StartersMeatFishCheeseWhite meatBirdsBluefishWhitefishSoft cheese|
If you liked Belondrade y Lurton 2017, you may also enjoy...
Description · Belondrade y Lurton
Belondrade y Lurton 2017 (Verdejo)
TASTING NOTES OF Belondrade y Lurton 2017:
- View: clean bright yellow, thin tear.
- Nose: Fresh and elegant nose, notes of stone fruit, white flowers and hay. Presence of well integrated smoky notes, toast and small hints of vanilla.
- Mouth: unctuous and structured with a lingering but fresh and slightly saline end, citrus character, a slightly bitter finish.
AGEING: 10 months in French oak barrels and 5 months minimum in bottle
PAIRING: vegetables and salads, shellfish, seafood and cheeses tender pasta.
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13.5%
Belondrade y Lurton
The winery Belondrade, SL was founded in 1994 with the idea of moving the Burgundian techniques the Verdejo grape. Directed by Didier Belondrade, a Frenchman in love with Spain, interested in the native Verdejo grape and its ability to foster intuited, produced in 1994 his first crop of...
Buy Belondrade y Lurton Wine:
Highlighted review about Belondrade y Lurton 2017
Posted on 11/07/19 at 12.19
More reviews about Belondrade y Lurton 2017
Posted on 15/09/18 at 20.03
Requires to paire with seafood.
I discovered this wine...
Posted on 06/05/19 at 15.03
- This wine is made with the variety of Verdejo grapes from vineyards located 800 meters high,...
Posted on 24/04/19 at 04.30
- View: A view, and LURTON Belondrade 2017 has a bright yellow color
- Nose: The nose, Belondrade y Lurton 2017 is a powerful wine, with toast and typical of its time in oak...
Posted on 12/03/19 at 11.18
Posted on 18/01/19 at 03.45
Posted on 22/12/18 at 03.50
Posted on 21/12/18 at 04.29
Posted on 20/12/18 at 04.25
- View: Straw yellow with green hues, clean and bright reflections
In 1994 something changed in the region of Rueda
A Frenchman, who lives in Nava del Rey, presented a wine that...
Posted on 20/12/18 at 04.23
Posted on 16/12/18 at 04.20
- View: Intense yellow
- Nose: Aromas of white fruit, stone fruit and grapefruit, with toasted notes mouth
- Mouth: Boca: its strong acidity is appreciated
Aging: The wine fermented...
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Belondrade y Lurton 2016
Reviews about Belondrade y Lurton 2015
Reviews about Belondrade y Lurton 2014