Belondrade y Lurton is the maker of this Belondrade y Lurton , a white wine from the region of Rueda vinified from verdejo. The Belondrade y Lurton is the ideal white to combine with foie and tuna. According to Uvinum users, this white wine earns 4 out of 5 points.
- View: A view, and LURTON Belondrade 2016 has a bright yellow color
- Nose: The nose, Belondrade y Lurton 2016 is a powerful wine, with toast and typical of its time in oak cabinetry notes. Hints of pastry, citrus and ripe fruit
- Palate: The palate, Belondrade y Lurton 2016 is a tasty wine, fruity, spicy, toasted and long drink
Belondrade and Lurton: Didier Belondrade, a Frenchman based in Nava del Rey, introduced in 1994 that revolutionized wine Rueda, a fermented wine in barrels and raised on the lees. This visionary commitment with aged white wines led him to open his own winery in 2000 and begin making wine wheel high end. Currently also they make rose wine and red wine. They have 30 hectares of vineyards situated at an altitude of 350 meters under a rigorous continental climate
- TEMPERATURE: Best served between 10 and 12 ° C
- Alcohol content: 13. 5th”
Belondrade y Lurton 2013 is one of the greatest white wines in Spain. It has everything, complexity, finesse, elegance, long and fat in the mouth. A gourmet wine that can already enjoy but I recommend waiting a few years for it to express all its grandeur. 95/100”
“Belondrade and Lurton Verdejo is a 100% aged in French oak barrels (10 months). It is a favorite of my sister Silvia white wine (well, only likes white) and one of our Uviners Evangelists, Eva.
That is the favorite wine Belondrade my sister I love: usually a few bottles at home increasingly invites me to eat and I enjoy the taste. A balanced woody and ripe white fruit. But maybe it is passed by cooling and I wait with the wine in the glass to appreciate its nuances as expected. I do not mind waiting. :)”