Bodegas y Viñedos Ángel Lorenzo Cachazo (Rueda)
Product not available in United States
Technical sheet · El Perro Verde 2016
- Type Of Wine:
- white wine
- 2016 Other vintages
- 75 cl
- Vegetable mealsFishPastaVegetarian CuisineRiceStartersRegional CuisineCheeseJapanese CuisinePaellaRisottoVegetable dishesBluefishWhitefishFresh pastaVegetable moussakaSnacks and appetizersSemi-cured cheeseSoft cheese
- Contains Sulfites
- Alcohol Vol.:
- Consumption Temp.:
If you liked El Perro Verde 2016, you may also enjoy...
Description · Bodegas y Viñedos Ángel Lorenzo Cachazo
El Perro Verde 2016 (Verdejo)
- View: pale lemon yellow, green reflections. Clean and bright.
- Nose: expressive, of medium to high intensity. fresh white fruit, tropical and citrus notes, flowers, herbaceous memories and amentolados.
- Palate: fresh, tasty, fruity entry, good acidity, intense finish and good persistence. Aftertaste fruity, floral and aromatic herbs.
DESIGNATION OF ORIGIN: Rueda
VINEYARD: Bodegas Felix Lorenzo Cachazo
PREPARATION: mechanical harvesting, maceration at 10 ° C for 12 hours. Fermentation in stainless steel tanks at controlled temperature.
MATCHING WINE: Appetizers, Snacks and appetizers, regional cuisine, Japanese cuisine, cheese, cheese curds, soft cheese, rice dishes, paella, risotto, vegetable dishes vegetables and vegetable dishes of vegetables, fish, blue fish, white fish, Pasta , fresh Pasta, vegetarian cuisine, vegetable moussaka
TEMPERATURE: 6-8 ° C
Alcohol content: 13%
Bodegas y Viñedos Ángel Lorenzo Cachazo
Buy Bodegas y Viñedos Ángel Lorenzo Cachazo Wine:
Highlighted review about El Perro Verde 2016
More reviews about El Perro Verde 2016
Posted on 18/08/17 at 11.07
Posted on 26/07/17 at 23.54
Posted on 09/09/17 at 05.21
Posted on 31/08/17 at 13.31
Posted on 16/06/17 at 13.21
- View: unique and intelligent Vino
- Mouth: refreshing and fun, with good acidity, tasty, with hints of tropical fruit, good persistence being a young wine.
It is rarer than a...
Posted on 23/05/17 at 05.13
- View: A view, El Perro Verde 2016 has a bright straw color
- Nose: The nose El Perro Verde 2016 brings back memories of white flowers, fresh fruit and fragrant herbs
- Palate: The...
Posted on 12/05/17 at 04.39
WINERY: Bodegas Angel Lorenzo Cachazo S.L.
Graduation: 12.5 °
Serving temperature: between 8 °
Posted on 22/04/17 at 04.53
Pale lemon yellow and green touches. Scintillating and tidy, has some tears.
TASTING IN NOSE
Medium-high, intensity is very clean and expressive. Fruity and emerged with menthol...
Posted on 11/04/17 at 09.04
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about El Perro Verde 2015