Bodegas y Viñedos Ángel Lorenzo Cachazo (Rueda)
Product not available in United States
Technical sheet · El Perro Verde
- Type Of Wine:
- white wine
- 2016 Other vintages
- 75 cl
- Regional CuisineVegetable mealsFishPastaVegetarian CuisineRiceStartersFresh pastaVegetable moussakaSnacks and appetizersCheeseJapanese CuisinePaellaRisottoVegetable dishesBluefishWhitefishSemi-cured cheeseSoft cheese
- Contains Sulfites
- Alcohol Vol.:
- Consumption Temp.:
If you liked El Perro Verde 2016, you may also enjoy...
Description · Bodegas y Viñedos Ángel Lorenzo Cachazo
El Perro Verde 2016 (Verdejo)
El Perro Verde 2016: Sympathetic, casual, expressive, tasty ... With each vintage that passes, this Verdejo maintains the character that has made it famous and appreciated. In Uvinum always stands out with top sales and is the white wine that has been scored well by experts.
- View: pale lemon yellow, green reflections. Clean and bright.
- Nose: expressive, of medium to high intensity. fresh white fruit, tropical and citrus notes, flowers, herbaceous memories and amentolados.
- Palate: fresh, tasty, fruity entry, good acidity, intense finish and good persistence. Aftertaste fruity, floral and aromatic herbs.
DESIGNATION OF ORIGIN: Rueda
VINEYARD: Bodegas Felix Lorenzo Cachazo
PREPARATION: mechanical harvesting, maceration at 10 ° C for 12 hours. Fermentation in stainless steel tanks at controlled temperature.
MATCHING WINE: Appetizers, Snacks and appetizers, regional cuisine, Japanese cuisine, cheese, cheese curds, soft cheese, rice dishes, paella, risotto, vegetable dishes vegetables and vegetable dishes of vegetables, fish, blue fish, white fish, Pasta , fresh Pasta, vegetarian cuisine, vegetable moussaka
TEMPERATURE: 6-8 ° C
Alcohol content: 13%
Bodegas y Viñedos Ángel Lorenzo Cachazo
Buy Bodegas y Viñedos Ángel Lorenzo Cachazo Wine:
Highlighted review about El Perro Verde 2016
Posted on 16/04/18 at 17.28
A 100% Verdejo pale, bright and clean yellow where we find a high intensity of aromas of tropical fruit, apple and white flowers. The palate is fresh, smooth and soft.
More reviews about El Perro Verde 2016
Posted on 18/08/17 at 11.07
Posted on 26/07/17 at 23.54
Posted on 09/09/17 at 05.21
Posted on 31/08/17 at 13.31
Posted on 16/06/17 at 13.21
- View: unique and intelligent Vino
- Mouth: refreshing and fun, with good acidity, tasty, with hints of tropical fruit, good persistence being a young wine.
It is rarer than a...
Posted on 23/05/17 at 05.13
- View: A view, El Perro Verde 2016 has a bright straw color
- Nose: The nose El Perro Verde 2016 brings back memories of white flowers, fresh fruit and fragrant herbs
- Palate: The...
Posted on 12/05/17 at 04.39
WINERY: Bodegas Angel Lorenzo Cachazo S.L.
Graduation: 12.5 °
Serving temperature: between 8 °
Posted on 22/04/17 at 04.53
Pale lemon yellow and green touches. Scintillating and tidy, has some tears.
TASTING IN NOSE
Medium-high, intensity is very clean and expressive. Fruity and emerged with menthol...
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about El Perro Verde 2015