Bodegas Vetus (Rueda)
Product not available in United States
Technical sheet · Flor de Vetus Verdejo
|Type Of Wine:||white wine|
|Vintage:||2018 Other vintages|
|Appellation:||Rueda (Castilla y León,Spain)|
|Pairing:||StartersMeatFishSnacks and appetizersCheeseWhite meatBluefishWhitefishSoft cheese|
If you liked Flor de Vetus Verdejo 2018, you may also enjoy...
Description · Bodegas Vetus
Flor de Vetus Verdejo 2018 (Verdejo)
- View: Color bright straw yellow with bright green hues.
- Nose: Intense aromas, with strong notes of tropical white fruits, citrus and fresh herbs.
- Mouth: Strong flavor with a smooth texture and notes of white fruits, citrus, minerals and herbs, with a long finish.
APPELLATION: Rueda (Castilla y Leon, Spain).
VINEYARD: Bodega Vetus.
AGEING: No aging passes, but the wine is clarified and cold stabilized before bottling.
PREPARATION: The grapes are carefully selected and harvested and then be stemmed and crushed before passing cold fermentation in stainless steel tanks.
WINE PAIRING: Roasted white meat Tickets, white and blue grilled fish, snacks and soft cheeses.
TEMPERATURE: 8-10 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12.5%
With Vetus, the Anton family adds a third its flagship Alava Rioja wineries (Bodegas y Bodegas Izadi Orben) and Ribera del Duero (Finca Villacreces) area. Ten acres of old vines and limited production in which, according to Robert Parker, and this winery is proud, will be "the promised land of...
Buy Bodegas Vetus Wine:
More reviews about Flor de Vetus Verdejo 2018
Posted on 08/04/19 at 10.37
- View: bright yellow, bright, greenish tones.
- Nose: High aromatic intensity, with freshness and floral notes on the nose.
- Mouth: citrus notes and a balanced acidity and a...
Posted on 27/04/18 at 20.06
The Verdejo had a very deep color. On the nose, white fruits noticeable. Not a singularity to highlight, the wine was fine.
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Flor de Vetus Verdejo 2015
Reviews about Flor de Vetus Verdejo 2014
Reviews about Flor de Vetus Verdejo 2013