Bodegas José Pariente (Rueda)
Product not available in United States
Bodegas José Pariente elaborates this José Pariente Verdejo 2016 (£7.35), a white wine from Rueda that is based on 2016 verdejo and has an alcohol content of 13%. The José Pariente Verdejo 2016 pairs very well with serrano ham and soft cheese. 4 of 5 points is the average score of this white according to Uvinum users.
Technical sheet · José Pariente Verdejo 2016
- Type Of Wine:
- white wine
- 2016 Other vintages
- Bodegas José Pariente
- 75 cl
- RiceMeatFishRiceStartersCheeseVegetable risottoPrawn risottoWhite meatPaellaBluefishWhitefishSnacks and appetizersHam and sausagesSoft cheeseSerrano ham
- Contains Sulfites
- Alcohol Vol.:
- Consumption Temp.:
If you liked José Pariente Verdejo 2016, you may also enjoy...
Description · Bodegas José Pariente
José Pariente Verdejo 2016 (Verdejo)
- View: Bright straw yellow, green reflections.
- Nose: intense, elegant, complex, fruity, with aromas of peach, pear, citrus, fennel, underbrush and balsam.
- Mouth: presence of fresh, unctuous, sweet, elegant, with the ultimate smooth and characteristic bitterness of the Verdejo fruit. Persistent and complex and intense aftertaste.
DESIGNATION OF ORIGIN: Rueda
VINEYARD: Bodegas José Pariente
PREPARATION: cold maceration between 8 and 12 hours. After pneumatic pressing, alcoholic at low temperature in stainless steel tanks fermentation. The wine remains on its lees until bottling.
WINE PAIRING: Appetizers, Snacks and appetizers, cheese, soft cheese, Rice, Risotto, Risotto with prawns, ham and salami, prosciutto, Meat, White Meat, Rice, Paella, Fish, Bluefish, Whitefish
TEMPERATURE: 6-8 ° C
Alcohol content: 13%
Bodegas José Pariente
In 1960, José Pariente began producing white wines with artisanal raw material of extraordinary quality: the Verdejo grapes from vineyards of Rueda. Careful viticulture practiced and believed in their land, quality and pleasure of making wine. His longing, produce great white wines, is the aim...
Buy Bodegas José Pariente Wine:
Highlighted review about José Pariente Verdejo 2016
Posted on 20/02/17 at 15.07
- José Pariente Verdejo It is a white wine. - It comes from Bodegas José Pariente with O.D. Wheel. - Is made with 100% Verdejo grapes. - From own vineyard. - Soil very poor in organic matter and exposed to a harsh continental climate. - Provides a straw yellow color with green highlights. - It is...read complete
More reviews about José Pariente Verdejo 2016
Posted on 08/02/17 at 04.43
2016 José Pariente Verdejo: Bright straw yellow with green hues. ,, intense and complex fruity aroma. Elegant and fresh. Fruity and fresh, with volume and persistence. Unctuous, sweet and a touch...read complete
Posted on 04/02/17 at 04.39
ORIGIN: O.D. Wheel
WINERY: Bodegas José Pariente, S.L.
First a cold maceration took place between 8 and 12 hours. Then alcoholic fermentation took place at low temperature in stainless...
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about José Pariente Verdejo 2015
Reviews about José Pariente Verdejo 2014
Reviews about José Pariente Verdejo 2013
If you want to buy José Pariente Verdejo 2016, at Uvinum you will find the best prices for Spain white wine. At Uvinum, at the best price, wherever you are, via your mobile device or computer. We offer more than 59.000 products for sale becoming this way the biggest company to sell wine, beer, and spirits online in Europe with more than 38.000 customers trusting us.