Bodegas Félix Lorenzo Cachazo is the maker of this Martivillí Sauvignon Blanc , a white wine from Rueda made of sauvignon blanc. The Martivillí Sauvignon Blanc is the ideal white to combine with bean salad and salads. Uvinum users reviewed this white wine with 4 of 5 points.
- View: Straw yellow high gloss.
- Nose: tropical fruit such as pineapple, papaya or kiwi, green herbs and citrus also.
- Mouth: good acidity, full, powerful, sweet and fragrant.
VINEYARD: Vineyards located at an altitude of 700-800m above sea level, planted on stony soil rich in calcium and magnesium.
GRAPES: Sauvignon Blanc.
PREPARATION: wort fermented at a controlled temperature stainless steel tank.
PAIRING: seafood, sushi and rice with fish.
RECOMMENDED SERVING TEMPERATURE: 10-12 °C
“- Tasting notes: The color of this wine is defined by the straw yellow with green trim, vivid brightness. The delicate combination of its primary aromas gives us freshness to the whole, like pineapple, grapefruit rinds and exuberance of papaya and kiwi. In the mouth we include freshness of acidity that enhances a long, sweet and fragrant aftertaste
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13º
- TEMPERATURE: 6 to 8 ° C
- PAIRING: Appetizer, Complex salads, Rice with fish, Smoked, grilled seafood, grilled white fish, Cod, Soft cheeses, Oriental Dishes, Sushi.”
- View: Martivillí Sauvignon Blanc 2013 shows bright straw color.
- Nose: On the nose are aromas of white flowers, fresh fruit, dried herbs
- Taste: taste is good acidity, fruity, tasty
DESIGNATION OF ORIGIN: Wheels
WINERY: Bodegas Angel Lorenzo Cachazo
GRAPES: 100% sauvignon blanc”
“This is my favourite sauvignon blanc, in fact my favourite wine - if you like new zealand sauvignons you will love this. very citrussy - first smell that hits you is grapefruit. lovely and citrussy, try it!”