Bodegas Naia (Rueda)
Product not available in United States
Technical sheet · Naia
|Type Of Wine:||white wine|
|Vintage:||2017 Other vintages|
|Appellation:||Rueda (Castilla y León,Spain)|
If you liked Naia 2017, you may also enjoy...
Description · Bodegas Naia
Naia 2017 (Verdejo)
TASTING NOTES OF Naia 2017:
- View: Straw yellow color with greenish edging
- Nose: intense, with the complexity of the grapes, fresh aromas of grass, white pulp fruit and colored pulp
- Mouth: Very pleasant and mellow aromatic sensations that make it fragrant
DENOMINATION OF ORIGIN: Wheel
VINEYARD: Naia Wineries
GRAPES: Verdejo, Sauvignon Blanc
WINE PAIRING: garlic prawns, fideuá or fish of all kinds
TEMPERATURE OF CONSUMPTION: 8-10º
ALCOHOL GRADUATION: 13.5%
Located on the left bank of the river Duero, this winery dedicates itself to the production of high quality white wines from their meticulously cared for vineyards, which were planted three decades ago in the district of La Seca, one of the most highly renowned areas of the region. Bodegas...
Buy Bodegas Naia Wine:
Highlighted review about Naia 2017
More reviews about Naia 2017
Posted on 11/12/18 at 12.11
Posted on 08/05/18 at 16.49
- View: straw-yellow.
- Nose: citrus, stone fruit, peach, apricot and fennel notes.
- Mouth: balanced, dense and unctuous mouth.
Posted on 08/01/19 at 04.45
Posted on 03/11/18 at 03.52
Posted on 02/06/18 at 03.54
Posted on 25/05/18 at 04.27
Posted on 23/05/18 at 04.21
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13º
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Naia 2016
Reviews about Naia 2015
Reviews about Naia 2012
Reviews about Naia 2011