Belondrade y Lurton (Rueda)
£23.69 (Approximate price)
It is not possible to buy Quinta Apolonia Magnum 2012 right now.
Technical sheet · Quinta Apolonia
You may also be interested in...
Description · Belondrade y Lurton
Quinta Apolonia Magnum 2012 (Verdejo)
- View: Quinta Apolonia Magnum 2012 has a pale yellow in the glass moves with elegance and unhurried to show off its 13% Vol Tiny particles floating in the wine, sure sign of aging on its lees without having been clarified are appreciated.
- Nose: The nose is very varietal, with aromas of peach and apricot and some tropical fruit with a wooden background and lactic parenting.
- Mouth: The highlight is undoubtedly the palate, creamy, velvety and remarkable acidity. In the first drink, carbonic we initially sighted notes on the tongue, but quickly deceleration bringing some freshness. In short, a white wine capable of filling the mouth, which also has a long lingering finish.
CELLAR: Belondrade and Lurton
Belondrade y Lurton
The winery Belondrade, SL was founded in 1994 with the idea of moving the Burgundian techniques the Verdejo grape. Directed by Didier Belondrade, a Frenchman in love with Spain, interested in the native Verdejo grape and its ability to foster intuited, produced in 1994 his first crop of...
Buy Belondrade y Lurton Wine:
Highlighted review about Quinta Apolonia Magnum 2012
More reviews about Quinta Apolonia Magnum 2012
Posted on 02/06/16 at 12.48
- View: gold color
- Nose: intense floral notes and ripe fruits and citrus
- Mouth: wide, enveloping, satiny, creamy and unctuous, with a...
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Quinta Apolonia Magnum 2013
Reviews about Quinta Apolonia Magnum 2010