Angostura Distillery (Rum)
Product not available in United States
If you liked Angostura 1824 12 Years, you may also enjoy...
Description · Angostura Distillery
Angostura 1824 12 Years
- Color: coppery bronze.
- Flavour: notes of cedar, woody sap, maple wave, pleasant baking spices (brown sugar, cloves, cinnamon, nutmeg), some hints of nuts and raisins and pieces of licorice.
- Taste: creamy palate, notes of vanilla, honey and molasses.
COUNTRY: Trinidad and Tobago.
PRODUCTION DETAILS: high-quality rum selected by the master blender at Angostura selected barrels. Aged in American oak barrels Bourbon for at least 12 years when mixed and readmitted in barrels.
Buy Angostura Distillery Spirits:
Highlighted review about Angostura 1824 12 Years
Posted on 21/02/19 at 04.36
- Angostura 1824 Limited Reserve is a blend of the finest mature rums, hand-picked by the master blender from select casks.
- These rums are aged in charred American oak bourbon barrels for a minimum of 12 years and then skillfully hand-blended and re-casked. Upon...
More reviews about Angostura 1824 12 Years
Posted on 22/05/19 at 12.09
- Color: dark amber color with coppery highlights.
- Flavour: Elegant aromas of vanilla, caramel, spices, spicy, some botanical herbs and wood tones.
- Taste: Creamy Body, elegant,...
Posted on 28/11/18 at 16.23