Product not available in United States
If you liked Botran Ron Botran Solera 18 Year old 1893, you may also enjoy...
Description · Botran
Botran Ron Botran Solera 18 Year old 1893
TASTING NOTES OF Botran Ron Botran Solera 18 Year old 1893:
- Color: deep mahogany, golden tones, generous with good tear.
- Aroma: kind, elegant and with a distinctive expressiveness, notes of wood, cocoa, toast, vanilla and caramel, then, nuts, dried cranberries, spicy scents, orange peel and citrus notes.
- Taste: robust and succulent, dry, explosive, elegant notes of candied fruit, spices, cloves, nutmeg, pepper, roasted cacao and delicate citrus.
PRODUCER: Industrias Licoreras of Guatemala.
PRODUCTION DETAILS: the only rum distilled over 7000 feet above sea level.
Buy Botran Spirits:
Highlighted review about Botran Ron Botran Solera 18 Year old 1893
Posted on 31/03/17 at 13.42
- Ron Solera 1893 Botran 18yo, 0, 7l He is the top product in the Ron Botran Range
- Hardly any other rum has received so many awards
- He is u. a
- Gold medal winner at the International Cane Spirits Festival 2006 in Florida in the 'Dark rum'
- To achieve a gentle aging and maturity it...