Brugal & Co. (Rum)
Product not available in United States
It is drunk alone, with ice or combined with soft drinks.
It is one of the most consumed rums in Spain.
If you liked Brugal Añejo, you may also enjoy...
Description · Brugal & Co.
- Colour: Light amber
- Smell: Mild aroma of wood with subtle notes of nuts, the result of long ageing in oak barrels.
- Taste: Smooth, elegant and silky, leaving a long aftertaste that can appreciate the delicate process.
COUNTRY: Dominican Republic
Brugal & Co.
Buy Brugal & Co. Spirits:
Highlighted review about Brugal Añejo
Posted on 11/01/19 at 12.34
More reviews about Brugal Añejo
Posted on 28/07/17 at 10.59
- Brugal, established in 1888 by Don Andres Brugal, is proud to be the only rum brand that is...
Posted on 22/06/16 at 13.17
Posted on 09/05/17 at 13.05
- Color: amber, bright and clean.
- Flavour: a slight aroma of wood with transcripts chocolate.
- Taste: smooth and buttery, with a presence of tannin...
Posted on 28/12/15 at 05.52
Ron Brugal was awesome
Posted on 10/06/15 at 18.21
- Color: amber bright, clean and clear.
- Flavour: balanced and not very complex.
- Taste: woody notes, chocolate and caramel.
PRODUCER: Brugal & Co.
Posted on 30/12/14 at 05.37