The Kraken Rum (Rum)
If you liked Kraken Black Spiced, you may also enjoy...
Description · The Kraken Rum
Kraken Black Spiced
- Color:Kraken Black Spiced is dark amber
- Odor: With discover hints of coffee, caramel, toffee and spice.
- Taste: On the palate it is round and spicy. It contains the same notes on the nose. The finish is long. Perfect for cocktails or alone.
PRODUCER:The Kraken Rum
COUNTRY: United States
PRODUCTION DETAILS: Aged between 12 and 14 months in oak barrels with a mixture of 13 exotic spices such as cinnamon, ginger and cloves.
The Kraken is a giant and the most formidable of all the monsters of the sea squid This legend is a marine animal that lives up to 3000 feet below the ocean surface and is known for its attacks on ships .
Legend has it that a ship carrying a cargo of black spiced rum from the Caribbean to Norway, never reached his destination, as he suffered an attack of the dreaded Kraken.All hands were literally destroyed, like all barrels of rum containing the ship, but one that has been offered to the Queen of Norway as an apology for the lost cargo.
Thus, this black ink spiced rum still gave the Kraken attack was renamed in honor of the undeniable power of this beast and strength. Sailors as they say, "I respect the Kraken does not respect the sea."
The Kraken Rum
Buy The Kraken Rum Spirits:
Highlighted review about Kraken Black Spiced
Posted on 30/05/18 at 16.52
More reviews about Kraken Black Spiced
Posted on 28/04/18 at 13.22
Posted on 05/04/18 at 08.07
Posted on 19/03/18 at 10.39
Posted on 26/01/18 at 07.17
Good taste of licorice
Posted on 28/07/17 at 10.59
- It's a great rounded rum & a bit of fun too!
- Probably the only spiced rum you can drink neat & also rocks with a splash of coke & a squeeze of...
Posted on 21/12/16 at 09.28