Matusalem & Co (Rum)
Product not available in United States
If you liked Matusalem 10 Años 1L, you may also enjoy...
Description · Matusalem & Co
Matusalem 10 Años 1L
TASTING NOTES OF Matusalem 10 Años 1L :
- Color: Amber with brown tones.
- Olor: Aromas reminiscent of vanilla, coffee and coconut.
- Taste: It has a fine and sweet, with notes of honey and raisin flavor.
COUNTRY: Dominican Republic.
PRODUCTION DETAILS: It is made by hand with different fine rums that were aged in American oak, through a process called "solera" and then be mixed by hand and matured in French oak barrels for 10 years.
Matusalem & Co
Buy Matusalem & Co Spirits:
Highlighted review about Matusalem 10 Años 1L
Posted on 31/03/17 at 13.42
- Color: honey brown to dark copper tones. Nose: Seductive bouquet, packed with warm, creamy flavors of vanilla, coconut, molasses and toffee. Taste: Full-bodied and well balanced with an elegant finish
- On the palate, very soft and mild with lush roasted and sweet caramel notes and...