Matusalem & Co (Rum)
Product not available in United States
If you liked Matusalem 23 Años, you may also enjoy...
Description · Matusalem & Co
Matusalem 23 Años
- Color: Matusalem 23 Años is between copper and orange
- Smell: notes of honey and vanilla, hazelnuts and other nuts. In the background are the toast notes and sweets: Candy sugar, toffee, which give way to fruity notes: Coco with a touch of peach or mango combined with wood tips and cocoa butter or white chocolate.
- Taste: smoothy and creamy. Notes of burnt sugar and cream, liquorice, lozenges Juanola, balsamic and bits of wood together with notes of snuff.
ALCOHOL: 40% Vol
COUNTRY: Dominican Republic
Matusalem & Co
Buy Matusalem & Co Spirits:
Highlighted review about Matusalem 23 Años
More reviews about Matusalem 23 Años
Posted on 22/06/16 at 13.17
Posted on 18/07/17 at 06.39
I always have a bottle in home
Posted on 17/01/17 at 12.47
- Color: deep amber, orange reflexes and coppery highlights.
- Flavour: Fresh honey, syrup, crunchy almonds, cedarwood aroma.
Posted on 17/01/17 at 12.46
- Color: deep amber, orange reflections, coppery highlights
- Flavour: notes of toast, nuts, pastry, honey, floral aromas, white flowers, toffee, fine woods,...
Posted on 06/10/15 at 05.31